What player/chapter to farm for skill points?

#1maliceinaholePosted 10/6/2012 2:56:22 PM
Topic
thanks!
---
<3
#2maliceinahole(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 2:57:16 PM
and does difficulty matter?
---
<3
#3Soldier3rdClassPosted 10/6/2012 3:16:42 PM
Only played Leon and am only in the middle of chapter 4. I'd actually say that might be a good chapter to do. The beginning starts you in a plane fighting one of those poison gas b.o.w. Just take him out as quickly as possible and then rush to the cargo room. Lay a remote bomb to stun the b.o.w in the cargo room and then open the cargo door.

After that collect your 5000 skill points and rush back to the cockpit and land the plane. After the game saves you can restart the chapter and do it again. Takes about 5 minutes in all if your fast so I guess that's 60k points a hour if you could actually stand doing that over and over.

I hear mercs is the best way though.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#4Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 10/6/2012 3:17:55 PM
Mercenaries.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#5DarkchocolateXPosted 10/6/2012 3:19:27 PM
Soldier3rdClass posted...
Only played Leon and am only in the middle of chapter 4. I'd actually say that might be a good chapter to do. The beginning starts you in a plane fighting one of those poison gas b.o.w. Just take him out as quickly as possible and then rush to the cargo room. Lay a remote bomb to stun the b.o.w in the cargo room and then open the cargo door.

After that collect your 5000 skill points and rush back to the cockpit and land the plane. After the game saves you can restart the chapter and do it again. Takes about 5 minutes in all if your fast so I guess that's 60k points a hour if you could actually stand doing that over and over.

No need for the remote bomb dude, just stand in front of the door where you enter and set your partner to move in, open up the controll box and open the door.
#6Soldier3rdClassPosted 10/6/2012 3:36:40 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
Soldier3rdClass posted...

No need for the remote bomb dude, just stand in front of the door where you enter and set your partner to move in, open up the controll box and open the door.

That may work. I actually have never farmed this so I was just giving a quick area where there's skill points early on. I just don't like taking chances on Professional mode. Those dudes hurt a lot.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#782xenoPosted 10/6/2012 4:48:41 PM
Uhhh, if you are farming chapter 4, switch to amateur mode, no sense in wasting time.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62189140
Someone mad on last page... ;)
#8ravenscourgePosted 10/6/2012 4:51:44 PM
So far I'd say ada ch2.

4k in a chest and enemies in the latter half drop 1.5-2.5k per.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#9DetBeauregardPosted 10/6/2012 4:55:06 PM
maliceinahole posted...
and does difficulty matter?

I'd like to know this, too. For example, on Amateur, cannon fodder enemies (zombies, J'avo) routinely drop 50- and 100-point skill pieces. Do they drop higher pieces on harder difficulty levels?
#10Bancario51Posted 10/6/2012 9:17:37 PM
Ada Chapter 2 Amateur is hands down the best to farm. You will get 30k+ for putting in 30 minute speed run.. Don't listen to the people saying Mercs, you won't be able to farm well unless you are already well established with skill points.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...