Mr. Resident Evil doesn't even like 6...

#1BBQQuesadillasPosted 10/7/2012 12:35:20 AM
Dunno if this article has been posted or not, but you should read it. Also, stop being a bunch of trolls and saying RE4 was bad, we all know it was one of the best games ever. Stop comparing it to the disaster-piece RE6...

http://beefjack.com/news/shinji-mikami-also-doesnt-like-how-resident-evil-6-is-less-of-a-zombie-horror-game-doesn%E2%80%99t-like-that-re-series-continues-without-him-too/
#2Albelnox0Posted 10/7/2012 12:40:48 AM
BBQQuesadillas posted...
Dunno if this article has been posted or not, but you should read it. Also, stop being a bunch of trolls and saying RE4 was bad, we all know it was one of the best games ever. Stop comparing it to the disaster-piece RE6...

http://beefjack.com/news/shinji-mikami-also-doesnt-like-how-resident-evil-6-is-less-of-a-zombie-horror-game-doesn%E2%80%99t-like-that-re-series-continues-without-him-too/

RE4 started all your complaining don't be in denial bro
#3MadigariPosted 10/7/2012 12:51:22 AM
Not only is that old, he also says, "Based on the trailer," right in it.

I don't mean to be harsh, but you might want to read your sources before you go all, "A-ha!"
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#4BillysanPosted 10/7/2012 1:22:57 AM(edited)
He doesn't like playing them or commenting about them much because he didn't make them and he picks out things that he would do differently.

And yeah his comment was about the trailers.

The article makes sums it up like he's directly saying he hates the new games.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#5Kage-MaruPosted 10/7/2012 1:34:09 AM
BBQQuesadillas posted...
Also, stop being a bunch of trolls and saying RE4 was bad, we all know it was one of the best games ever.

damn straight. re4 is one of the top 5 games ever easily
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#6BBQQuesadillas(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:52:40 AM
He makes makes video games, I think he can get a good grasp of how the game will be based off the trailer. Calling it a Hollywood style action flick seems far fetched to you? Really?
#7GOLD_sonicPosted 10/7/2012 10:56:31 AM
BBQQuesadillas posted...
He makes makes video games, I think he can get a good grasp of how the game will be based off the trailer. Calling it a Hollywood style action flick seems far fetched to you? Really?

That still doesn't change the fact that you can't "review" an entire game based off of really small snippets of gameplay and cutscenes. He has the general idea of the games style but he can't just claim he knows what the game will be by basing his opinions on a trailer. It doesn't matter if you're "in the industry", that doesn't give you any super powers or better insight.
---
I'm a Brony AND a Sonic the Hedgehog fan!?
Man, I must be the worst person of all time!
#8littlewashu5Posted 10/7/2012 10:58:32 AM
Resident Evil 6 has the best haters. They're insecurity is hilarious. Why don't you just accept the fact that not everyone thinks this game is fecal matter of Satan?
#9BBQQuesadillas(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:00:16 AM
Sorry for the additional "makes"...Tried editing when my internet cut out. Lolz. I still don't think RE "evolved" rather it was a complete change. I think the fact that one of the leading guys involved in RE leaving after 4 is a dead giveaway it would never be the same again. It's all too clear that Capcom is cashing in on RE's name at this point. If I were him, I would be really, really ticked as well. What made him mad enough to leave in the first place? Is it because they developed RE4 for multiple consoles behind his back?
#10Coryo61827Posted 10/7/2012 11:02:30 AM
Quote:Resident Evil 6 has the best haters. They're insecurity is hilarious. Why don't you just accept the fact that not everyone thinks this game is fecal matter of Satan?
@littlewashu5

Cause not everyone is blinded and obsessed and isn't afraid to admit that the game has its faults.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9