How are you supposed to get money to buy the Unlimited Ammo Skills?!

#11CeningPosted 10/7/2012 4:23:27 AM
Wetboss posted...
They run like 90k to 99k. As far as I know you can't use Merc money for the campaign and vice versa. The skills don't match up either, they're not gonna give you unlimited ammo in Mercs, that would be awesome then and at Capcom, awesome isn't in the budget.

You can use the skills points you get in merc for campaign usually 3 rounds of Merc get me 75k to 90k so doesn't seen to hard to me.
---
We Are Joe Bladians. We Are Legion.
1st 500 thread http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/55415157
#12nina_chanPosted 10/7/2012 4:24:20 AM
As far as I know you can't use Merc money for the campaign and vice versa.

The skill points you earn in both campaign and mercs are shared. The skills you buy with them aren't though.
#13Wetboss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:25:42 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
Wetboss posted...
Oh wait, it just dawned on me. Make it possible, but a huge time investment, to the point that its a waste of time, then sell he skills as DLC. Bravo Capcom.

if you want to bash at least use proper grammar !

Says the guy that didn't capitalize the beginning of his sentence and left a space between his last word and his punctuation. My sentence was fine cupcake.
#14DtokPosted 10/7/2012 4:27:28 AM
Let's see, I'm going to run through the mission again on Amateur and tell you the payout.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7
#15Wetboss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:29:18 AM
nina_chan posted...
As far as I know you can't use Merc money for the campaign and vice versa.

The skill points you earn in both campaign and mercs are shared. The skills you buy with them aren't though.

Well check out the big brain on Chan, thanks, somehow I missed that. Still, that's a whole lot of money you need.
#16robert022614Posted 10/7/2012 4:30:08 AM
Wetboss posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
Wetboss posted...
Oh wait, it just dawned on me. Make it possible, but a huge time investment, to the point that its a waste of time, then sell he skills as DLC. Bravo Capcom.

Says the guy that didn't capitalize the beginning of his sentence and left a space between his last word and his punctuation. My sentence was fine cupcake.

Actually you misspelled the.
#17Wetboss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:30:55 AM
Dtok posted...
Let's see, I'm going to run through the mission again on Amateur and tell you the payout.

I would be stunned if it was the same. I think Chan has the write idea. In Mercs there is no stupid time consuming story, just killing and a small time investment.
#18Wetboss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:33:42 AM
robert022614 posted...
Wetboss posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
Wetboss posted...

I didn't misspell as much as miss tapped on my iPad, and since I spell he, it didn't correct it. My was valid that guy is an idiot. But that you for pointing out my boo boo.
#19robert022614Posted 10/7/2012 4:36:30 AM
Wetboss posted...
robert022614 posted...
Wetboss posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
Wetboss posted...

I didn't misspell as much as miss tapped on my iPad, and since I spell he, it didn't correct it. My was valid that guy is an idiot. But that you for pointing out my boo boo.

I get it i just thought you were goin after the guy for being wrong. I use my phone a lot, like now, so i get ya.
#20DtokPosted 10/7/2012 4:46:29 AM
Alright, payout is

3 First Aid Sprays
5,000 on plane
2,000 in Laser Room Box#1
2,000 in Laser Room Box#2
5,000 in Hockey Room Box#1
5,000 in Hockey Room Box#2
4,000 in Hockey Room Box#3

So the overall payout is 23,000 points and 3 First Aid Sprays without the mini-skill bonuses from enemy drops and boxes. This is pretty much the highest payout I can think of for a quick and easy mission.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7