Couple of questions about this game

#1X_ULTIMA_XPosted 10/7/2012 4:51:18 AM
So i was gonna pick this game up but seeing soany bad reviews i held back. but i still want it pretty much. Are reviewers blowing all of this out of proportion? I enjoyed resi 4 and 5 alot, will i like this? My main concern is about how much of this game is gameplay. From what ivr seen this looks to be going the cinematic root like uncharted, thanks for any answers
---
Regards, Dolan
#2tizimin9Posted 10/7/2012 4:53:38 AM
If you liked RE4 and RE5, you'll like this one. Plain and simple.

It's awesome. It's not too cinematic, there's tons of gameplay. Sure, there are some scripted events where all you can do is run, but lots of the levels are just like RE4 and 5.
---
I play until my eyes bleed.
PSN: Itzimna
#3robert022614Posted 10/7/2012 4:54:32 AM
If you really want it get it.
#4X_ULTIMA_X(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:56:36 AM
tizimin9 posted...
If you liked RE4 and RE5, you'll like this one. Plain and simple.

It's awesome. It's not too cinematic, there's tons of gameplay. Sure, there are some scripted events where all you can do is run, but lots of the levels are just like RE4 and 5.

Alright awesome, ill get it tomorrow.
---
Regards, Dolan
#5Null_GnadePosted 10/7/2012 5:00:37 AM
The bad reviews are right. Watch some videos on youtube and you see the problems. To much QTE to much CoD to less puzzles. Camera issues. AI problems. Everything comes together here.
#6PhilR1Posted 10/7/2012 5:01:34 AM
Very good advice - go with your own gut instinct. Everyone has their own unique taste and what a reviewer likes/dislikes will most likely be different to you.

For the record I love the game so far. Lots of content and re-playability. Both very important factors for me.
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#7Null_GnadePosted 10/7/2012 5:02:16 AM
And if you want to buy it, wait some months and Resident Evil 6 will come out, with extra content. It' s stupid to buy a Resident Evil game today when its normal version comes out.
#8CyborgTwentyPosted 10/7/2012 5:05:37 AM
if you like gears of war and call of duty and want to play an inferior clone you will like re6 but if you expect re4+5 or re1-3 gameplay and quality you will hate this game.
#9StarBladeEdgePosted 10/7/2012 5:05:46 AM
Null_Gnade posted...
And if you want to buy it, wait some months and Resident Evil 6 will come out, with extra content. It' s stupid to buy a Resident Evil game today when its normal version comes out.

don't listen to that ....guy....here. get it's great.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel
#10Null_GnadePosted 10/7/2012 5:09:26 AM
OK so i buy Resident Evil 6 now for 60 $ or do i buy Resident Evil 6 Gold with extra content in some months for maybe 30 or 40 $.
Hmmm whats the smarter decision?