The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I wish they separated the story into more chapters.

#1MeteoritesPosted 10/7/2012 2:05:48 PM
They're way too long. It really sucks playing with someone and having them leave and having to go solo or start all over again.
#2Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:01:23 PM
Seriously, no one thinks so? I've played 2 hour chapters with 2 boss fights. Would've been perfect if they split it after the first fight.
#3badbadkittyPosted 10/7/2012 5:02:49 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. But they do have the little typewriter icon save going on if you want to quit halfway.
#4mearhar1Posted 10/7/2012 5:07:04 PM
2 hours.....really...most I've spent on a chapter is an 1 hour and that was just Leons first chapter. My average time is 44 mins a chapter....I take it your not getting S ranks
#5Chrisb64Posted 10/7/2012 5:09:11 PM
I agree, actually. I think the three main campaigns should be split into ten chapters. The Ada chapters are short enough as is, but some of the Chris and Leon chapters are way too long. Jake has some that are pretty long, but most of his don't go over the hour mark, for me at least.

One of my only major complaints about the game. I hate replaying the opening of Leon chapter 1.
---
Currently hunting for a decent sig.
#6BillysanPosted 10/7/2012 5:09:13 PM
it may of been better if each chapter was split into twos. But it's really not that long when you replay them.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#7Chrisb64Posted 10/7/2012 5:12:20 PM
mearhar1 posted...
2 hours.....really...most I've spent on a chapter is an 1 hour and that was just Leons first chapter. My average time is 44 mins a chapter....I take it your not getting S ranks

Maybe if you're rushing through on Amateur or Normal. My first playthrough was on Pro, and most of Leon's were averaging an hour and a half. Jake's averaged a little under an hour, and Chris was in between.

If you skip all the cutscenes you can shave off a lot of time. But I like the cutscenes.
---
Currently hunting for a decent sig.
#8badbadkittyPosted 10/7/2012 5:14:54 PM
mearhar1 posted...

Good for you. Go play mercenaries since you're too good for the campaign.
#9mearhar1Posted 10/7/2012 5:39:09 PM
Wow people on here attack anything....I play on hard and don't skip cutscenes, I just play effiecently. Can't help it I enjoy getting the highest rank....gamefaqs gets worse and worse....

I was just saying he can't complain that they should be spilt up when each chapter is meant to be about an hour long
#10decalservicePosted 10/7/2012 5:41:14 PM
I'll agree. They ARE way too long. Also, there has been three time so far where it says "Saving", so I'll quit, come back, and guess what? It starts from substantially further back. Once it even started from the beginning of a chapter. Making you play for well over an hour and a half before you can relax when turning it off is not a very nice thing for Capcom to do.