The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Chris chapter 5 i just cant escape the BOW

#1leo2012Posted 10/7/2012 4:00:25 PM
No matter what i do i always slams me and i die. I am really mad right now i am playing on amateur level.

The course has to be perfect and its stressing me out like crazy, sometimes i don't even get to where i need to slide, i was able to get passed the slide once and he got my on another level.

This is getting beyond frustrated i threw my controller in the air i been trying this for 20 times now, its really taking the fun out of the game and making it silly.
#2leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:20:44 PM
thats it i am selling the game i tried like 20 times now i get pass the slide and he kills me, all the time the camera is awful in that part too its hard to do anything i really am hating the game now i play on amateur why did they have to put this part in to ruin the game,

This crap is impossible for me to do i am really mad now really freaken mad
#3Syn_VengeancePosted 10/7/2012 4:22:30 PM
leo2012 posted...
thats it i am selling the game i tried like 20 times now i get pass the slide and he kills me, all the time the camera is awful in that part too its hard to do anything i really am hating the game now i play on amateur why did they have to put this part in to ruin the game,

This crap is impossible for me to do i am really mad now really freaken mad

thats strange cause I did that part in one shot on normal
---
Currently playing: RE1, RE2, RE3, RE CVX, RE4, RE UC, RE DC, RE5, RE6
#4IchiroOogamiPosted 10/7/2012 4:22:38 PM
I had the same problem, I just double tapped X when it was time to vault over the ledges instead of just holding X down.
It took me a few deaths to figure it out though
---
"However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
#5DPOnerivalPosted 10/7/2012 4:25:03 PM
The Run Away sections of this game are so annoying. Chris's final chapter blows. The other's aren't as bad. If you're having trouble take a break from it. Next time you play you'll prolly get through it first try.
---
It's a rush the cockroach's get at the end of the world.
#6DaakuCloudPosted 10/7/2012 4:26:27 PM
I won't lie, it took me and a friend a good 5-7 tries to get this done properly. What you want is pretty much to stay on the inside, avoiding his hand to not get stunned. Sliding under the obstacle. If you can't run in accordance to the camera, you won't pass this part.

I personally found the camera pretty easy to adapt to though. Just know, most of the deaths will come from either the Co-Op action(I mean seriously...I died waiting for Piers to pull me up..EVEN MID JUMP)
---
PSN: Kuraudou
Flonne would be proud of Tsubaki.
#7cheese785Posted 10/7/2012 4:26:40 PM
I think something is screwy with this part. I mean, I've died when I was right next to AI Piers. If the AI can't do it fast enough, something is wrong.
I eventually got it though. Required an absolutely perfect run.
---
\m/
#8leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:30:10 PM
I just broke the game and put it in the garbage sorry guys i was frustarted has hell i have been trying to pass that level 30 times, i got the slide but he always got me in the end, i was doing good then bang.

I broke the game dvd and thew it in the trash, it was a good game until that part. That is the most frustrating game i played i suck hard at videogames, i played LA Noir and at some point when you fail a mission you can skip it, i got into a huge rage. Sorry for my outburst but that part was too much for me. I just simply gave up on it.
#9theycallmeboPosted 10/7/2012 4:35:28 PM
Oh great... I'll be doing this chapter tomorrow and it sounds rather unpleasant.
#10Alky88Posted 10/7/2012 4:41:59 PM
You broke a 60 $ game for this? Are you serious? Lol...
As far as I can tell you probably weren't dashing at all because there's no way you could die before the slide.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"