• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Chris chapter 5 i just cant escape the BOW

User Info: leo2012

leo2012
4 years ago#11
theycallmebo posted...
Oh great... I'll be doing this chapter tomorrow and it sounds rather unpleasant.

I am sorry, i did not want to ruin the game for you, i don't understand why i get so mad and rage like i do, i always end up breaking something, i suck at videogames i enjoyed the game Jake and Leon campaign but since i was stuck at that part and probably would never have made it, keep dying all the time i get mad. I spend 60$ for this and am not able to finish it, and the dvd is in the garbage torn a part.

I am sure i am not the only one that gets game rage like this, but some times the videogame company look like they are going it on purpose to piss us off casual gamers.

User Info: EndOfDiscOne

EndOfDiscOne
4 years ago#12
LMAO
http://img.imgcake.com/fitgirljpgta.jpg

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 years ago#13
Alky88 posted...
You broke a 60 $ game for this? Are you serious? Lol...
As far as I can tell you probably weren't dashing at all because there's no way you could die before the slide.

This^

Heck I have yet to die on any of the running parts yet, I certainly would not break something that cost me $60 because im frustrated at it.....
Currently playing: RE1, RE2, RE3, RE CVX, RE4, RE UC, RE DC, RE5, RE6

User Info: Duffy12323

Duffy12323
4 years ago#14
I use to rage break my games all the time when I was younger. Don't feel bad.

Pretty frickin' hilarious though.

User Info: NovaKaneX

NovaKaneX
4 years ago#15
Ya man said he threw the controller in the air lmao.
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!

User Info: messatsu9999

messatsu9999
4 years ago#16
i get stuck with this part too, i am playing the professional difficulty and i am with tc, the camera in this part is terrible, it confuses me! i pass the slide part without too much trouble but i died not long after that. died 10 times already but still couldnt pass. this part of game is quiet annoying i agree with you tc.

User Info: mischief2218

mischief2218
4 years ago#17
LOL wow, I died like 30+ times on this part but I kept playing until I got it. Hell at one point it was the AI that was messing it all up for me.

It took me 2 days before I calmed myself down enough to sit for a good 30 minutes trying to get past this point. Yeah it pissed me off too, but I never ripped a $60 game up. What a waste of money.

User Info: AdaSandwich

AdaSandwich
4 years ago#18
Lol.

Funny because I did this on my first try on professional without ever playing it before xP

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 years ago#19
I was having as much trouble as you were on this part, I eventually realized that you just have to hold the X button the entire time and he'll jump automatically.

Their cinematic attempts at looking like Uncharted failed big time.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...

User Info: messatsu9999

messatsu9999
4 years ago#20
finally i did it! 13 tries!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Chris chapter 5 i just cant escape the BOW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived