Chris chapter 5 i just cant escape the BOW

#21leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:24:07 PM
Alky88 posted...
You broke a 60 $ game for this? Are you serious? Lol...
As far as I can tell you probably weren't dashing at all because there's no way you could die before the slide.

I kept dying after the fall. Capcom are idiots for putting that part in the game who cares i got money i work in IT, i just wont buy any other crap that capcom puts out taht simple
#22leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:25:42 PM
Duffy12323 posted...
I use to rage break my games all the time when I was younger. Don't feel bad.

Pretty frickin' hilarious though.

thanks you under stand me, i dont enjoy being pissed off beleive me my girlfriend does not like it either but i feel so cheated by capcom on this, there is a limit dying 30 times trying to get pass that crappy level no way done with the game next
#23Zed7777ZR1Posted 10/7/2012 6:30:06 PM
well you crybaby ... all you had to do is time the sldie so you can get up and jumb over to get it right ...

unless you're such a dummy you can't even look up some guide that specifically tell you that this is the only time in the game where you have to time the slide right ...
#24leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:31:51 PM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
I was having as much trouble as you were on this part, I eventually realized that you just have to hold the X button the entire time and he'll jump automatically.

Their cinematic attempts at looking like Uncharted failed big time.

I did everything everything holding x all the time, running jumping i died when i threw pierce in the air and he failed to catch me, then i died cause i was not fast enough, then i died after the slide, some times he did slide other he crawled under.

Honestly after 30 times i was going crazy, btw its was about 10 times yesterday and i stopped playing, laid down the game calm down and said hey been playing a lot i need to rest, then today i decided i would beat it, so far the game was excellent,

But after 30 times and so many cheap death yea i got the dvd out and threw it around until it broke. I felt very cheated by capcom after all when you play casual or on easy mode you expect to get a good challenge but not frustrating.

Hell max payne3 on easy was hell to finish but i did it, all uncharted games too, but i had fun playing.

That part in resident evil 6 killed the game for me, killed my fun factor.

Big FU to capcom for screwing this part
#25leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:34:07 PM
I know its 60$ but i will learn to rent games before buying them will be a lot less frustrating.
#26xthunder7283Posted 10/7/2012 6:41:56 PM(edited)
this guy was saying the same thing about ORC like a month ago
he's either a troll or needs anger management
(the complaining about the game being too hard and hating it because of that one thing)
---
PSN: RussRock7283
#271jin3xPosted 10/7/2012 6:42:32 PM
where did you die the most? just from running, constantly running to the wall/edge, or usually after when the boss slams his hand down and you shoot him away?
for piers part, i just spammed circle when i threw him up. i realized that you'll die at that part too if you move away from the spot by a little, which is kinda annoy...and the sliding really has to be timed because if you go into crawl mode, it's always a guaranteed death.
it did take me a good few tries at this part but i managed to get through it. sucks to death the game is broken :(
#28GunzleaderPosted 10/7/2012 11:13:07 PM
AdaSandwich posted...
Lol.

Funny because I did this on my first try on professional without ever playing it before xP

get the hell over yourself your not special.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#29The Raging DemonPosted 10/7/2012 11:23:36 PM
this part of the game is complete garbage and whoever came up with it should be fired on the spot.

i was so close of just chucking my controller to the wall.
---
"Mans worst enemy - Time"
#30EnchantingEmberPosted 10/7/2012 11:43:04 PM
10/10

TC breaking his game and tossing his controller had me in tears of laughter. This part in the game was ridiculous, though. Even I was cussing the tv and the camera angles. I died quite a bit, along with the AI.
---
Around the corner mourners, murders
...We're just survivors in the city...