Chris chapter 5 i just cant escape the BOW

#31realgodofwarPosted 10/7/2012 11:57:48 PM
holy crap

sorry dude
#32leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:10:44 AM
I got the game out of the garbage can it still playable, i am going to trade it in, and write a letter to capcom telling them how stupid they are.

I had so much fun with the game before i hit this dumb a$$ part, then the game just died out, and i realize how crappy it was.

Controlling the jet fighter was awful, riding the motorcycle was awful, the skiddoo escape was a waste of time, there is lot of repetition in the game jake and chris you need to do that level the same thing all over again,

Leon campaign the final boss is a pain to kill, in wasp form, he regenerates all the time it took me like 40 minutes and i was lucky i was close to him when he was down and ram the rode into is eye.

I suck at videogames i don't need people telling me that, but i am a average player and i like to have fun playing a game, uncharted all games gave me that fun, max payne 3 challenging but not impossible to finish, all the ratchet and clank where amazing fun but resident evil 6 failed right there.

Worst part there is no checkpoint, so you die you get to do the whole thing again
#33Ty1357911Posted 10/8/2012 2:19:05 AM
leo2012 posted...
I got the game out of the garbage can it still playable, i am going to trade it in, and write a letter to capcom telling them how stupid they are.

I had so much fun with the game before i hit this dumb a$$ part, then the game just died out, and i realize how crappy it was.

Controlling the jet fighter was awful, riding the motorcycle was awful, the skiddoo escape was a waste of time, there is lot of repetition in the game jake and chris you need to do that level the same thing all over again,

Leon campaign the final boss is a pain to kill, in wasp form, he regenerates all the time it took me like 40 minutes and i was lucky i was close to him when he was down and ram the rode into is eye.

I suck at videogames i don't need people telling me that, but i am a average player and i like to have fun playing a game, uncharted all games gave me that fun, max payne 3 challenging but not impossible to finish, all the ratchet and clank where amazing fun but resident evil 6 failed right there.

Worst part there is no checkpoint, so you die you get to do the whole thing again

So you said earlier you broke it and threw it into the garbage can. Now you are saying that its still playable.. I smell a troll
#34leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:05:07 AM
Ty1357911 posted...
leo2012 posted...

So you said earlier you broke it and threw it into the garbage can. Now you are saying that its still playable.. I smell a troll

controller is broken game is fine and yeah i thew it hard in the garbadge, you smell a troll pfff go play in trafic
#35leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:14:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36RyRyDaFlyGuyPosted 10/8/2012 5:02:23 AM
Oooooooh pirating games.......I smell a troll ban coming............seriously though I died a lot on this part but I would never throw a 60 dollar game or controller, maybe it is because I work and pay for my stuff, so I appreciate it............

Hey gamefaqs maybe if the troll is flamed enough he will go into troll rage hulk up, and break his computer or whatever they use in troll land to get on gamefaqs
#37pure mind gamesPosted 10/8/2012 5:07:50 AM(edited)
Oooooooh pirating games.......I smell a troll ban coming............seriously though I died a lot on this part but I would never throw a 60 dollar game or controller, maybe it is because I work and pay for my stuff, so I appreciate it............

Hey gamefaqs maybe if the troll is flamed enough he will go into troll rage hulk up, and break his computer or whatever they use in troll land to get on gamefaqs

The part that got me a couple of times was the Partner prompt(or any prompts really) appears in 1 spot and 1 spot only, if you're not stood on that pixel you're screwed
---
Resident Evil 4 Playtrough part Final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psRVCUuWJTY
#38kakarotozeroPosted 10/8/2012 5:11:01 AM
that part is so stressful, i die like 5 times and always in the same spot, after your slide you only need to run like hell, that is the worst part in the campaign of chris, the camera and the direction of the control change to much.
---
Kame Hame Ha
#39FelurianPosted 10/8/2012 5:11:12 AM
The only time I ever broke a controller was when I played Eternal Champions on the Megadrive and couldn't beat the final boss. I was six.
#40vhunter14Posted 10/8/2012 5:11:30 AM
You got stuck on that part? ha jeez you wouldn't have beaten the boss then when it comes to it.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.