Chris chapter 5 i just cant escape the BOW

#51penguin_knightPosted 10/8/2012 6:37:55 AM
^ Not easier.. I was playing as Piers.
#52leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:06:55 AM
jpv2000 posted...
messatsu9999 posted...
finally i did it! 13 tries!

I did this yesterday and it was my first death in Chris's campaign. Also, the first deaths that were not my fault at all most of the times. The majority of my deaths were because the AI took forever to raise me up, and even though he had me and was in the process of lifting me, when the platform behind me was taken out, he just let go of Chris and let him drop.

13 deaths during that 1 event. I was also on Amateur mode. Oh well, at least I got the D rank medal for deaths.

It was worth it, however. The rest of the chapter was fantastic, with the best ending of any others, in my opinion.

I wonder if that part is any easier playing as Piers.

The game by itself leon campaign, jake and chris are amazing fun, but like i said i just cant pass that level, i had trouble with darksiders 2 people on here gave me wonderful tricks i was able to beat the game due to them, but i just cant do it with this one, the camera is just too bad, i get the slide i die in the second part always, that fat a$$ always slams me and i die. 30 times no wonder the controller got into the wall and i trew the dvd on the wall.

Hell who can keep there calm in a situation like this no mather the price, that is what piss me off the most the game was so amazing until that part, that part just killed it for me.

I have wrote another email to capcom to create a patch for this crappy BOW
#53leo2012(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:29:20 PM
found someone that will help me out co op with this game, bless that person, he is on the capcom board. I just need to buy another controller crap i hate having thess game rage
#54Bancario51Posted 10/8/2012 1:32:36 PM
why on earth would you need someone to help you in coop.follow the computer ai he never screws up.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#55dragonstar13Posted 10/8/2012 1:34:47 PM
I actually got the AI killed because I went ahead of him and pushed him aside :(
I also need help for this part too. Having the same problems.
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#56Aqua_lovePosted 10/8/2012 1:41:05 PM
I blamed the game so much for that part... until I realised what i was doing, admitted to myself i was wrong and fixed it

it's easy when you control it right
---
http://gfaqsff.wikia.com/wiki/GFAQs_Final_Fantasy_Wiki
Join us in our beautiful new home~~
#57messatsu9999Posted 10/8/2012 4:22:45 PM(edited)
jpv2000 posted...
messatsu9999 posted...

I did this yesterday and it was my first death in Chris's campaign. Also, the first deaths that were not my fault at all most of the times. The majority of my deaths were because the AI took forever to raise me up, and even though he had me and was in the process of lifting me, when the platform behind me was taken out, he just let go of Chris and let him drop.

13 deaths during that 1 event. I was also on Amateur mode. Oh well, at least I got the D rank medal for deaths.

It was worth it, however. The rest of the chapter was fantastic, with the best ending of any others, in my opinion.

i was playing as piers. still havent try chris yet. i have just finished leon and chris's campaign, there are harder and more frustrating areas than this. like the part where requires player to kill all enemies before it lets us to enter the cathedral, it took me 10 tries before i could finally managed to complete the mission in one piece, the difficulty i played is professional. i think the main reason why the part where tc gets stuck is hard is because of the camera angle. it is what made this part hard. but still tc, there is no point to destroy your pad and the game just because of that, when you are extremely and feel frustrated, try to drink a cup of cold water, take a rest, then you will be fine.
#58messatsu9999Posted 10/8/2012 4:24:03 PM
messatsu9999 posted...
jpv2000 posted...
messatsu9999 posted...

i was playing as piers. still havent try chris yet. i have just finished leon and chris's campaign, there are harder and more frustrating areas than this. like the part where requires player to kill all enemies before it lets us to enter the cathedral, it took me 10 tries before i could finally managed to complete the mission in one piece, the difficulty i played is professional. i think the main reason why the part where tc gets stuck is hard is because of the camera angle. it is what made this part hard. but still tc, there is no point to destroy your pad and the game just because of that, when you are extremely angry and feel frustrated, try to drink a cup of cold water, take a rest, then you will be fine.
#59Aqua_lovePosted 10/8/2012 4:25:49 PM
leo2012 posted...
found someone that will help me out co op with this game, bless that person, he is on the capcom board. I just need to buy another controller crap i hate having thess game rage

you should get some therapy
or stop playing games

because it's worrying that you'd react this way just because you lose
---
http://gfaqsff.wikia.com/wiki/GFAQs_Final_Fantasy_Wiki
Join us in our beautiful new home~~
#60Jeric735Posted 10/8/2012 4:27:22 PM
knight_64 posted...
One thing they forgot to mention, you run faster with a handgun, I always lost when I had a shotgun or rifle in my hand, also the slide thingie. But apparently I am too late, anyway for any other players having trouble:

HANDGUN

HANDGUN

HANDGUN

For real? Well that's funny, 'cuz I did it as Piers and my partner kept dying. Piers doesn't have a handgun.
---
PSN: Jeric-S