The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Chris and Ada. (Spoilers)

#1DarkkefkaFFXPosted 10/7/2012 4:31:33 PM
Just started chris chapter 3. And he seems hell bent on Killing Ada.( until he meets Leon of course..)

Ok..let me see if I understand this.

You mean to tell me that after everything Chris has been through..he never heard of the name "Ada Wong" As she was one of Wesker's top agents, he should have heard about her.

Of course he didn't trust her to bein with, but still..to even consider helping her means he knew nothing about her. I know the story's a little off, but how can that be?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#2Aqua_lovePosted 10/7/2012 4:32:26 PM
He's never had a reason to know of her
---
http://gfaqsff.wikia.com/wiki/GFAQs_Final_Fantasy_Wiki
Join us in our beautiful new home~~
#3IamSaiyaman186Posted 10/7/2012 4:33:14 PM
Chris Redfield is a busy man. He didnt have time to play Resident Evil 2 or 4.
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 10/7/2012 4:34:03 PM
Aqua_love posted...
He's never had a reason to know of her

this
---
Currently playing: RE1, RE2, RE3, RE CVX, RE4, RE UC, RE DC, RE5, RE6
#5Alky88Posted 10/7/2012 4:34:05 PM
Ada was never one of Wesker's top agents.
She worked with him like once, in RE2.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#6siberian142Posted 10/7/2012 4:37:25 PM
The only way I can think of him knowing anything about her is through Claire. Other than that, there's not many reasons for anyone to know much about Ada. She'd be a lousy spy if she was a household name.
#7CirOnnPosted 10/7/2012 4:38:50 PM
Chris found a file made by John in Resident Evil 1 in which he mentions Ada and uses her name as a password. He should've known her, but he does seem suspicious about her right away.
#8Aqua_lovePosted 10/7/2012 4:41:44 PM
CirOnn posted...
Chris found a file made by John in Resident Evil 1 in which he mentions Ada and uses her name as a password. He should've known her, but he does seem suspicious about her right away.

One mention in an obscure file from years ago...

yeah sure, he SHOULD know her!

also, to the mention of claire above

Claire thinks she's dead doesn't she?
---
http://gfaqsff.wikia.com/wiki/GFAQs_Final_Fantasy_Wiki
Join us in our beautiful new home~~
#9chaostdkPosted 10/7/2012 4:47:18 PM
Alky88 posted...
Ada was never one of Wesker's top agents.
She worked with him like once, in RE2.

Ada worked for Wesker in RE4 too iirc. its why she was peeved that Wesker sent Krauser to act as her backup.

in any event, the fact that Chris didn't know about Ada makes me very suspect of Leon. Chris knew about all sorts of things in RE5 from what he himself called as "the Kennedy reports", which i would believe would be a briefing detailing the events of RE4. for Leon to omit Ada Wong in said report speaks of how he is fairly compromised as an agent since he is willing to omit certain information that other branches of security might find useful due to an emotional attachment to said information.
#10DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:52:21 PM
Leon and Ada...

Seems like they both do the same things...

They are on different sides, but will abandon or jeapordize their mission to save one another.

Still..Chris should have known about Ada. Makes no since.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669