Weapons Master trophy.

#1BigSharkZPosted 10/7/2012 7:36:06 PM(edited)
Does this trophy include using turrets such as the ATV gun, gun turret and camera gun turret? Thanks in advance.

Also, for the 100 B.O.W. kills trophy, I'm fairly certain I have done this yet didn't unlock it. Any reason for that?
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#2IamSaiyaman186Posted 10/7/2012 7:36:42 PM
According to another forum I use, this is the list someone used to get the trophy.

picador
wing shooter
shotgun
A.shotgun
hydra
L.Hawk
E.Killer
Sniper rifle
SA.rifle
AM.Rifle
Ammo Box 50
Triple shot
MP-AF
Assault Rifle
B.Commander
Assault rifle RN
Grenade Launcher
Hand grenade
Incendiary grenade
remote bomb
crossbow
combat knife
stun rod
survival knife

Honestly, I'm surprised "hand to hand" isnt required. It technically is an equippable weapon for Jake.
#3BigSharkZ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:41:03 PM
IamSaiyaman186 posted...
According to another forum I use, this is the list someone used to get the trophy.

picador
wing shooter
shotgun
A.shotgun
hydra
L.Hawk
E.Killer
Sniper rifle
SA.rifle
AM.Rifle
Ammo Box 50
Triple shot
MP-AF
Assault Rifle
B.Commander
Assault rifle RN
Grenade Launcher
Hand grenade
Incendiary grenade
remote bomb
crossbow
combat knife
stun rod
survival knife

Honestly, I'm surprised "hand to hand" isnt required. It technically is an equippable weapon for Jake.

Huh, so no rocket launcher, acid / nitrogen rounds and turrets? Interesting. Looks like I only need 3 more kills with the Combat Knife then! Thanks.

Any idea for the other trophy though?
---
#4RagnawindPosted 10/7/2012 7:43:21 PM
Are they the enemies that pop out of the human body shells like at City Hall in Chris' campaign. Those are the enemies you need to kill. Not the pods themselves, either.
#5IamSaiyaman186Posted 10/7/2012 7:45:20 PM
The guy specifically stated he only had 3 rocket launcher kills, so I wouldnt worry about it.. The 100 B.O.W. trophy specifys you need the ones that hatch from Crysalids (sp). Chris's campaign is your best bet. I think it was chapter 5, when you're waiting on the timer for the underwater bridge to connect, then depreasurize. The enemies can pull levers and summon more of what you need. At the end, if you still dont have enough, you can pull the levers on your own.
#6BigSharkZ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:46:56 PM
IamSaiyaman186 posted...
The guy specifically stated he only had 3 rocket launcher kills, so I wouldnt worry about it.. The 100 B.O.W. trophy specifys you need the ones that hatch from Crysalids (sp). Chris's campaign is your best bet. I think it was chapter 5, when you're waiting on the timer for the underwater bridge to connect, then depreasurize. The enemies can pull levers and summon more of what you need. At the end, if you still dont have enough, you can pull the levers on your own.

Thanks for the information, looks like I didn't kill enough of these even though I'm sure I did. I'll give it a shot now.
---
#7UzsaPosted 10/7/2012 7:50:04 PM
Knife and every gun except for rocket
#8SHAO-KhanPosted 10/7/2012 8:05:46 PM
Uzsa posted...
Knife and every gun except for rocket

you need the RPG too, just use chris costume 2 in mercs
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#9Saikyo MogPosted 10/8/2012 8:42:55 PM
Just got the trophy. Only had one rocket launcher kill,and only 1 remote bomb kill, so I guess you don't need those.
---
"Listen....Do you smell something?" - Dr. Ray Stantz
http://www.youtube.com/user/SaikyoMog