RE.net Site buddies

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE.net Site buddies
3 years ago#101
Does it give you any kind of confirmation that the request has been sent? It lets me click on request but it doesn't really seem like anything happens after that.
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!
3 years ago#102
Well, I just tried adding everybody on here and I really hope it worked since it took quite a long time and I didn't get any kind of confirmation when I clicked on request. There were a few that didn't come up when I searched for them. I am assuming they haven't created and re.net account yet and were giving their PSN ID to add them on that. Just in case anybody wants to add me and didn't see it the first time my nickname is:

Username
---
3 years ago#103
After you make the request, it says your status with then is "requesting". It does not give you a notification when they accept. Only when someone adds you.
3 years ago#104
Aw crap, I don't think it worked then. All of that cutting and pasting for nothing.
---
3 years ago#105
First post ever, adding everyone up top, thrice_great.
3 years ago#106
When you search for someone, it gives you the option to click "more" Then hit request, then it'll ask you if again if you want to request. (Stupid, I know.) Click it a second time and its sent.
3 years ago#107
add me BrrnugT
---
(Playstaion Network - BrrnugT)
3 years ago#108
Hey guys, add me aswell

genius

^^^is my nickname
---
AC:WW Info:Name: Chris l Town: Freedom l FC: 1246-3781-1176
J.U.S. Friend Code: 2019-4817-9686 Wii: FC:0645-9502-7609 Name:Chris Town:Freedom
3 years ago#109
Feel free to add me:

Kamanick

I'll add back.
---
PSN: liam6678
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet"
3 years ago#110
add me this is my acc name so yea =)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE.net Site buddies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived