RE.net Site buddies

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE.net Site buddies
3 years ago#131
Feel free to add me in the website.

Just know that it hasn't updated and it says I've only beaten one chapter when I've actually beaten every campaign.

I'm gonna try and update it though... so yeah. Add me. :)
---
If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
PSN: SpikeX01 / 3DS FC: 1203-9225-3778
3 years ago#132
Feel free to add me!

MrKennedy320
---
GT: MrKennedy320
PSN: MrKennedy320
3 years ago#133
count me in! anyone can add: coolmig01
---
Excited for RE6? add me! PSN: coolmig01
3 years ago#134
has this been confirmed to work? i've gotten quite a few friend requests and sent a bunch myself and haven't been awarded with any points for the buddy system.
---
What is this sorcery?!?!?!
3 years ago#135
Just posting again incase:

Nickname: Genius

btw how do you level up your agent level mine still is 1?
---
AC:WW Info:Name: Chris l Town: Freedom l FC: 1246-3781-1176
J.U.S. Friend Code: 2019-4817-9686 Wii: FC:0645-9502-7609 Name:Chris Town:Freedom
3 years ago#136
The site takes forever to update at times. Go under options and hit "Auto Data Upload". I do it everyday. Dont know if it helps, but it makes me feel better.
3 years ago#137
I_Heart_Wesker

Pls add me!!!
---
(\__/)
=( '.' )= TOTORO LOVE
3 years ago#138
IamSaiyaman186 posted...
When you search for someone, it gives you the option to click "more" Then hit request, then it'll ask you if again if you want to request. (Stupid, I know.) Click it a second time and its sent.

I click the request button and nothing happens after that. It doesn't ask again if I want to request. Nothing happens at all. I click several times and still nothing happens. I really wish they would hurry up and fix the site.
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!
3 years ago#139
Please feel free to add me. I also need to get the medal for this one. I only have 1 friend approve my request.

setsunah0186

Thanks.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa (>_<)
3 years ago#140
You can add me on there. The Wild One V1 is my site name.
---
The official Superman of the C&GN Board
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE.net Site buddies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived