The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

For the people who complain about not having enough herbs

#1AceviperPosted 10/7/2012 9:24:50 PM
You can sometimes find herbs inside destructible objects that do NOT give you a melee prompt to destroy, such as flower pots and those golden vases in jakes campaign.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#2That_Orange_RyuPosted 10/7/2012 9:26:43 PM
HAH! People always complained about being fed too many supplies. NOW you're complaining about not having enough?

Whatevs, I ENJOY not having anything. I love having to scrounge for this crap. I've never been so low on herbs or ammo before in my life, even in OLD re days. Back then I had an adequate amount to get by until I found more,

here? I've got NOTHING. Eff yea!
#3MoonlightJustPosted 10/7/2012 9:27:01 PM
Sometimes its best to hold off if you just have two green herbs, to see if you can pick up either a third green or a red. Also keep in mind that when you restart from a checkpoint upon dying, your health is restored.
#4That_Orange_RyuPosted 10/7/2012 9:27:06 PM
btw, I wasn't referring to you TC
#5abnergoinbigPosted 10/7/2012 9:31:35 PM
That_Orange_Ryu posted...
HAH! People always complained about being fed too many supplies. NOW you're complaining about not having enough?

Whatevs, I ENJOY not having anything. I love having to scrounge for this crap. I've never been so low on herbs or ammo before in my life, even in OLD re days. Back then I had an adequate amount to get by until I found more,

i said the same thing to my brothers. But yeah i tried braking some pots in the helicopter fight with chris hoping herbs will come out but no luck. Maybe it was because i was playing on veteran but who knows lol.
#6godrifle1Posted 10/7/2012 9:31:53 PM
I'm playing on professional difficulty, and I do not think there are enough herbs. What I dislike is the fact that they replenish your health after every checkpoint.

The other REs- More herbs, but no free death health. You learn to conserve.
RE6- No herbs, but if you're low on health, just die and get it back to full. You learn to abuse a stupid mechanic.
#7ridley723Posted 10/7/2012 9:34:11 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most people were just talking about being given excess ammo, not herb. I was always happy with the amount of herb they gave us and might agree with the ammo being a bit excessive in RE4.

Whenever I play (esp. Chris' campaign) it's pretty much "race to the checkpoint before you die, then die". Ammo provided is adequate in this game I find.
#8SSJ2_WookiePosted 10/7/2012 9:35:26 PM
I didnt even know that was an actual complaint going around....if its not one thing its another i guess
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
#9That_Orange_RyuPosted 10/7/2012 9:37:44 PM
I was also talking about ammo. And people also talk about having too many herbs.

And if not...

then I thought we had too many herbs in RE4 and 5. I mean, what does this game expect me to do? Smoke then all?
#10cheese785Posted 10/7/2012 9:38:18 PM

Ammo is too common, and enemies are too weak. Also, I keep running out of ammo and enemies are bullet sponges!
The game is too linear, and any sense of "inventory management' is gone. Also, I keep getting lost and running out of inventory space!
---
\m/