[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#101DarkkefkaFFXPosted 10/10/2012 12:55:17 PMmessage detail
Looks like it's one of his WEAPONS?? So he melee is the strongest..making it easier to get +5 seconds? Should you stack it with martial arts or something?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#102NelloAngelo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:06:00 PMmessage detail
Heh yeah, I take it you haven't played as him in the campaign? He's got a special set of moves/combos with h2h equipped. Some of witch don't use up stamina. You use it like you would a gun. L1 brings the hands up, tap R1 three times for a quick combo or hold R1 to do a running uppercut then continue to press R1 for follow up attacks (while still holding L1, again like using a gun)
---
2-D Teddie :-^
#103DarkkefkaFFXPosted 10/10/2012 1:09:02 PMmessage detail
I never used him because I''m in love with sherry.
So you can basically do a full run without weapons?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#104NelloAngelo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 2:01:34 PMmessage detail
I see, hey can't be mad at that. Yeah for the most part sure can on amateur/normal. A bit more difficult on vet/pro.
---
#105CaptainOZPosted 10/10/2012 2:10:48 PMmessage detail
Your first post includes this:

"Yellow Hourglass - 30,60 or 60 seconds"

There appears to be an error. Do you mean "30, 60 or 90 seconds"?
#106The_Dark_WallPosted 10/10/2012 2:12:31 PMmessage detail
I do one remaining question. Higher difficulty enemies spontaneous get stunned the same? Do they require more stun attacks.

Also again I heard leg stun mentioned. I sometimes see the spongiest do the old leg stun animation but its extremely rare. Any idea how its done
---
"The only philosophy that is always right is that no philosophy is always right"
#107turboetherealPosted 10/10/2012 5:11:19 PMmessage detail
What strat are people using with Jake?
---
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a pretty solid expansion pack. A bit pricey, though.
#108Albert1285Posted 10/10/2012 8:54:32 PMmessage detail
Sorry if my question sounds stupid, but anyway. What does the skill Power Counter do?

I know it clearly says what it does, but I don't get it. Keep on mind that my English isn't not very good.Sorry.
#109NelloAngelo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 9:12:13 PMmessage detail
CaptainOZ

Yup, typo 30,60, 90 is correct. Need to edit that post. It was mentioned before but thank you for the reminder.

The_Dark_Wall

When it comes to campaign yes. The guide states when playing mercenaries solo the enemies are set to the stat equivalent of campaign normal, when in a duo they are set to vet.

Spongiest? Sorry not sure about second question comrade.

Turboethereal

Well it's the hand-to-hand "weapon" that he has that gives him an edge. Melee kills give bonus time and he's got an advantage when it comes to melee. Familiarize your self with him in campaign. Also something I'm not sure most people know, when you are holding down L1 and R1 with had-to-hand equipped (his crouched down ready to charge stance) he has accelerated stamina regeneration. Faster than if you were to stand idle (standing idle also lets your stamina re charge faster but not as fast as entering this stance)

Albert1285

Hey it's no problem at all, as you stated it says what it does so what you are thinking is probably correct. Power Counter lets you do more damage when you preform the R1 counter on an enemy, as in the counter attack it self will do more damage. Hope that helps.
---
#110IIIRX7IIIPosted 10/10/2012 9:30:53 PMmessage detail
The_Dark_Wall posted...
I do one remaining question. Higher difficulty enemies spontaneous get stunned the same? Do they require more stun attacks.

Also again I heard leg stun mentioned. I sometimes see the spongiest do the old leg stun animation but its extremely rare. Any idea how its done

I played on Vet for a bit and enemies get stunned in the same way as enemies from lower difficulties, don't know where you got that from.

Don't bother with the leg stun, all it does is set up the light stagger melee (the roundhouse/area attack which does pitiful damage) and there are countless, easier ways to trigger that QTE melee.
---
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BB matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr