[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#21ssj_duelistPosted 10/8/2012 3:19:45 AMmessage detail
Sorry to ask more (great guide) but any chance you'll be posting a tier list of each character or better yet, which character is best in which stage?
---
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).
#22BushidoEffect3Posted 10/8/2012 4:16:08 AMmessage detail
Woo congratulations on getting the first sticky on this board, tc! Thanks for all the info. Helpful. Will you add it to the 360 board as well? I go there sometimes too.
#23KanaedaMacabrePosted 10/8/2012 4:30:08 AMmessage detail
I wanted to double check on this, do you still get extra points for having more time after killing all 150?
---
PSN - NamelessMacabre
#24DevilssjPosted 10/8/2012 5:03:57 AMmessage detail
KanaedaMacabre posted...
I wanted to double check on this, do you still get extra points for having more time after killing all 150?

Yes.
#25JustJimmelPosted 10/8/2012 5:11:52 AMmessage detail
How do you unlock 3 skill slots for Mercs?
---
http://woordup.com/assets/2012/04/breaking-bad-animated-gif.gif
"Respect the chemistry."
#26DevilssjPosted 10/8/2012 6:02:35 AMmessage detail
JustJimmel posted...

You can't.
#27Other_SelfPosted 10/8/2012 6:06:18 AMmessage detail
JustJimmel posted...

you cant, those are just skills recommended for that character

That being said i think Quick Shot Damage Increase should be added to RE2 Sherry.
The quickshot with her assault rifle followed a melee is a really quick kill, and Quick Shot Damage Increase with her shotgun is a one-hit kill to most basic enemies (bloodshots included)
---
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
#28NelloAngelo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:41:17 AMmessage detail
(To matoda)

Thank you appreciate that. Feel free to ad me if you want, when it comes to Mercenaries I play solo for the most part at least until i feel I've memorized all the maps. But I'm sure we can play some time.

(To darthmitten)

Get it!? Because he's a pirate hehe... glad to provide a chuckle, thank you.

(To ssj_duelist)

Thanks dude, aah I dont think I will to be honest. I feel that, unlike a fighting game, because all the characters essentially have the same moves/mechanics it boils down to load-outs and I think that's left to preference and familiarity. People with play better as some characters than others. The exception being Jake (hand-to-hand) and with melee kills grant extra time..I'm leaning towards Jake, and so are the leader boards if I'm not mistaken. Sorry, not the answer you were looking for I'm sure.

(To BushidoEffect3)

Hey thanks Bushido! Loving RE6 and I've been a RE fan since day one so its nice to see. I can post it on over the 360 board as well, sure.

Devilssj & Other_Self thank you for answering questions.
---
2-D Teddie :-^
#29IkariWarriorKHPosted 10/8/2012 8:22:58 AMmessage detail
Thanks for posting this, copypasta'd it on another site (since it's info from the guide) but gave you full credit for the type up and linked to this topic as well.
---
"I can control my power.......but, I have no intention of relying upon it." - Leona Heidern.
#30StupidMofozPosted 10/8/2012 8:31:11 AMmessage detail(edited)
Coup De gra can also be preformed after doing a head stun, arm stun, or leg stun. After setting up one of those stuns, simply slide into the enemy and get in the right position.

Recommend an arm stun against zombies, since after the slide kick they will start spinning, the arm stun will make it so they end up facing you at the end of the spin.