[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#411Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/4/2012 12:08:50 AMmessage detail
Noxotic posted...
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
i'm having major issues with the mining stage. you see...I can do a 150 easy enough, but my best is 1.17 mil, and I want to hold the boss off at less until 120+ kill, but that bastard is so fast and agressive.t ruins my combo and ometimes put me in dying with that gas.

Sometimes the dynmite zombies even kill it before I do.

How does default Sherry hold that thing off while keeping up the combo? do I need to be in a certain spot?

Lately I've just been sliding into him when he becomes a nuisance. Sliding into him stuns him so it's useful.

^That. It's the best way to get him out of your hair. Flash Grenades work well too, but those are in limited supply.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#412wowitsyugiPosted 12/4/2012 2:35:11 AMmessage detail(edited)
Who's excited for the two new DLC maps tomorrow (...later today)?

Edit: I wonder if that sliding technique works on the Lepot*tsa, who is hands-down the most annoying boss in RE6 solo. I just finished working on Catacombs solo, so I won't have to deal with him anymore, but it'd be nice to know for future runs.
#413Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/4/2012 5:17:30 AMmessage detail
wowitsyugi posted...
Who's excited for the two new DLC maps tomorrow (...later today)?

Edit: I wonder if that sliding technique works on the Lepot*tsa, who is hands-down the most annoying boss in RE6 solo. I just finished working on Catacombs solo, so I won't have to deal with him anymore, but it'd be nice to know for future runs.

Nope, it doesn't stun that thing. Neither do flash grenades for that matter. The only thing that stuns them is explosions, and that will kill them fast too, so yeah... *sigh*
---
biohazardmercenaries.com
#414Chunx907Posted 12/4/2012 5:52:39 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#415Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/4/2012 9:53:35 PMmessage detail
Chunx907 posted...
Alright then, so Requiem for War and Liquid Fire out now.

Anyone know how to summon the hidden boss on both maps? I know Requiem's is Gnezdo.

Liquid Fire is a Napad. Don't remember how to get it though. Melee/Quick Shot kills most likely.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#416wowitsyugiPosted 12/4/2012 11:40:31 PMmessage detail
I don't know the exact requirements to summon the Gnezdo, but I know that it comes out at 70 kills every time. It could be like Mining the Depth's (kill 70 enemies within a certain time limit).

Haven't tried Liquid Fire yet.
#417Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/5/2012 4:21:54 AMmessage detail
wowitsyugi posted...
I don't know the exact requirements to summon the Gnezdo, but I know that it comes out at 70 kills every time. It could be like Mining the Depth's (kill 70 enemies within a certain time limit).

Haven't tried Liquid Fire yet.

It is. 70 kills before whatever time limit. The Gnezdo always has spawned at 70 for me, so it has to be.
---
biohazardmercenaries.com
#418DarkkefkaFFXPosted 12/5/2012 4:27:28 AMmessage detail
YOU YOU FREAKNG KIDDING ME?? WE GOT TO TAKE DOWN THOSE GIANTS IN THE REQUIEM?

I'm going to spend a while learning this map. I hjate the lower level cave.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#419Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/5/2012 4:35:33 AMmessage detail
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
YOU YOU FREAKNG KIDDING ME?? WE GOT TO TAKE DOWN THOSE GIANTS IN THE REQUIEM?

I'm going to spend a while learning this map. I hjate the lower level cave.

Yeah, and they also count as secret bosses, score wise (like the lepos in the Catacombs, or the Napads in SB). *sigh* not looking forward to holding 2 orgroman and a Gnezdo...
---
biohazardmercenaries.com
#420DarkkefkaFFXPosted 12/5/2012 4:47:29 AMmessage detail
especially since they can OHKO you with a step.

In liquid flame..we have to fight those regenerator bastards!! BUT aren't they immortal?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669