[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#451zombiabsolPosted 12/28/2012 2:03:53 AMmessage detail
I like to counter javo but most of the time if not always, i play duo, and to effectivly get high scores without breaking our strategy, i just cdg instead. The rail yard is my favorite map even though i barely play on it anymore, thats mainly because my partners i usually play with prefer zombie maps, and i just play those intstead.
I might do some solo rounds now that i think about it....
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#452DarkkefkaFFXPosted 12/28/2012 8:10:09 AMmessage detail
i've got a question. WHY do many perfer duo runs over solo?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#453JacksonC33Posted 12/28/2012 11:24:13 AMmessage detail
Solo is quite cheap at times, in general I find solo less enjoyable in RE6 Mercs than I did RE5 Mercs. There is some bugs/glitches which are simply annoying and in solo it's gonna ruin your run, at least in duo your partner can save it to some degree plus most stages in solo are dominated by Chris/Jake Players. Duo is a tad more balanced, although the latter stages like Requiem for War & Liquid Fire Chris EX1,EX2 or Jake are are better equipped to deal with those maps again.
#454DarkkefkaFFXPosted 12/28/2012 12:50:19 PMmessage detail(edited)
to this day..i still don't see what's so good about chris. which one? default or ex?

You know..UC SUCKS!!!!! I see now that this is the hardet stage. I was at full health with a 107 combo. Damn dog tackled me..Whooper bulldozed me..then machine gun finished me. I mean seriously. It's the first stage on the menu, but it's the hardest. Those damn BSAA Bloodshot and magnum cops are a pain. I'll do ten 150 combos on railyard and reqiuem for I do a 130 combo on UC.

---
#455zombiabsolPosted 12/28/2012 3:22:58 PMmessage detail
I like duo because i like playing with my friends and im into teamwork
If i play solo, its because I don't want to play with my other friends, and that i want a challenge.
Solo is harder for me on some stages like UC , but i find rail yard easier on solo than duo for some reason.
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#456Canuckian3kPosted 12/28/2012 6:31:03 PMmessage detail
Is anyone else finding that there isn't many people playing Duo online anymore?
#457Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/28/2012 7:44:05 PMmessage detail
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
to this day..i still don't see what's so good about chris. which one? default or ex?

Well, Chris EX dominates the Requiem map. Especially in Duo if both are EX Chris. Rocket launcher to Ogroman is an instant kill. Very easy to maintain the combo for 150 that way.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#458Ryan-06Posted 12/29/2012 8:50:27 PMmessage detail
Canuckian3k posted...
Is anyone else finding that there isn't many people playing Duo online anymore?

Same. On 360 as well. People moved to other games. Especially after xmas I'm thinking. I recently went back to ME3 MP after not touching that for so long.

I....Am..... KROGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
Mmm :3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#459IIIRX7IIIPosted 12/29/2012 11:53:55 PMmessage detail
I don't see what's so hard about UC. It's the second easiest map after MtD, IMO.

The J'avo maps kick my ass though. Those bastards are relentless and attack hella fast. They strafe left to right, dodge, and roll forward. They also like to slash you off-screen and those centipede arm bastards... they're the most annoying enemy in the game after the armored legs bastards. Bastards I tells ya, bastards.

I have no problem holding the boss and getting a 150 combo in UC with any character. Yet in RY, I haven't been able to keep the combo going at all lol.
---
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr
#460DarkkefkaFFXPosted 12/30/2012 9:51:35 PMmessage detail
IIIRX7III posted...
I don't see what's so hard about UC. It's the second easiest map after MtD, IMO.

The J'avo maps kick my ass though. Those bastards are relentless and attack hella fast. They strafe left to right, dodge, and roll forward. They also like to slash you off-screen and those centipede arm bastards... they're the most annoying enemy in the game after the armored legs bastards. Bastards I tells ya, bastards.

I have no problem holding the boss and getting a 150 combo in UC with any character. Yet in RY, I haven't been able to keep the combo going at all lol.

it's those damn BSAA Bloodshot Machine gun dudes at the 12-130 mark. They shoot you in the bad and knock you down. You need to quickly kill them. Their armor is bad enough, but they bloodshot most of the time. It's even worse when you still have dogs running around. '

I always do just fine until this point....
---