[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#461XxXProd1gyXxXPosted 1/2/2013 8:49:27 PMmessage detail
bump
#462UnfoolishPosted 1/4/2013 12:00:38 PMmessage detail
IIIRX7III posted...
I don't see what's so hard about UC. It's the second easiest map after MtD, IMO.

The J'avo maps kick my ass though. Those bastards are relentless and attack hella fast. They strafe left to right, dodge, and roll forward. They also like to slash you off-screen and those centipede arm bastards... they're the most annoying enemy in the game after the armored legs bastards. Bastards I tells ya, bastards.

I have no problem holding the boss and getting a 150 combo in UC with any character. Yet in RY, I haven't been able to keep the combo going at all lol.

Urban Chaos has an easy navigation and spawn points consistently, that's easy. When you reach the 120+ enemy wave, magnum cops/armored BSAA shooting rifiles nonstop on top of pouncing dogs all give knockdowns which interrupts combos including when zombies start to leap.

J'avos are annoying but all it takes is shooting their mask then some body shots then counter it. If the J'avo has no mask... if you shoot it's head then it will mutate you'll earn more points... if you want to keep the combo alive, just CDG it. J'avo maps are the easiest ones.

With Rail Yard, I have a hard time keeping the combo alive while the Chainsaw Ubitsvo is circling around J'avos. Still very much a challenge for me.
#463jmplayerPosted 1/5/2013 1:49:07 AMmessage detail
Unfoolish posted...
With Rail Yard, I have a hard time keeping the combo alive while the Chainsaw Ubitsvo is circling around J'avos. Still very much a challenge for me.

You can always use the three Strelats as your boss enemy; just memorize the J'avo that will mutate and don't make them cocoon until combo 130-140. Unless you want a really high score and hold all of the Strelats and Ubistvo around!
#464Ryan-06Posted 1/5/2013 3:58:28 AMmessage detail
I....Am..... KROGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six.
Mmm :3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#465Ryan-06Posted 1/8/2013 3:59:02 PMmessage detail
I....Am..... KROGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!

to 500!! For Tuchanka!!!!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#466BlueRamzaPosted 1/8/2013 11:15:17 PMmessage detail
For Tuchanka!
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#467Ryan-06Posted 1/9/2013 7:34:38 AMmessage detail
RRRRHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#468BlueRamzaPosted 1/9/2013 9:43:06 PMmessage detail
Quit whining. (Not an insult, revive a team mate in ME3 Multi player as a Krogan.)
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#469Mitochondri0nPosted 1/12/2013 8:53:13 AMmessage detail
Quick question.

At what combo does the Magnum policemen spawn in Urban Chaos? My estimation is that they start appearing at around 118th combo. But in groups.

This is so I can take them down before the stage become overwhelming with Magnum policemen which could potentially break the combo and taking too much damages.
#470DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/14/2013 1:59:05 AMmessage detail
somewhere in the 105-110 mark. then there's dogs..then the bsaa machinegun blooadshots. You think the magnum cops are bad..wait till those dudes come out....
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669