[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#471Mitochondri0nPosted 1/14/2013 9:36:52 AMmessage detail(edited)
Thanks.

Another thing, about whoppers. I know the first whopper is released at the 50th combo. I think the second one is released at 100th combo right? Do they both get released at that combo or another one is released a little later in the combo? I can wait by the spawn location for the whopper that is released on 50th combo but I haven't done for the second and third. Any information on that?
#472DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/14/2013 9:37:58 PMmessage detail
the first one is 50 yeah. if you wait in the music room..he'll drop down.

The second one is 100 and can be in the same room. the 3rd one is 101, but i don;'t know where it comes from. this one gets stuck a lot..which is why it may come late out of nowhewre...........
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#473DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/15/2013 10:20:56 PMmessage detail(edited)
Okay guys..I have my very first first UC solo 150 combo boss kill. and damn was it a headache getting this thing. Getting a 150 combo and getting it while saving napad for last are two very different things..... but after spending a whole day on this with many failed attempts, I finally got that jerk on the 150th kill.

Unfortinutly my score was 1.19.....1k short of 1.20. People say that Default Sherry's counter is weak. I used Power counter..but it didn't help too much. I had to Bullet kill many times to save combos,.

And by the way..I looked all over YT and I can't find a Sherry solo score on UC higher than this one. Is this a high score for Sherry? I recorded it if you want to see it.
---
#474greaterspherePosted 1/16/2013 6:00:55 AMmessage detail(edited)
Is it just me or do most online rlly suck at this. Only 2 out of 10 people useally play rlly wel like collecting everything in the beginning and THEN start killing with combo time. As keeping the chain going with nice counters, CDG's and such. all the rest don't have a frking clue and just shoot like mad and keep breaking the chain by getting their asses kicked so im always forced to rescue those guys. -_-
I mean c'mon this is the easiest RE game to date.

EDIT: Also anyone have any idea when the DLC of the xbox 30 comes over to PS3?
Looks rlly awesome xD.
---
Batman: You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done, I would have saved you.
The Joker: [laughs, coughs] Actually that is pretty funny.
#475DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/16/2013 5:59:42 AMmessage detail
greatersphere posted...
Is it just me or do most online rlly suck at this. Only 2 out of 10 people useally play rlly wel like collecting everything in the beginning and THEN start killing with combo time. As keeping the chain going with nice counters, CDG's and such. all the rest don't have a frking clue and just shoot like mad and keep breaking the chain by getting their asses kicked so im always forced to rescue those guys. -_-
I mean c'mon this is the easiest RE game to date.

nope..it's not just you, I've done online play about with about 20 different people. Only 1 really good player and 1 other person who at least know where to go, when to go there and how to melle kill. everybody else was trigger happy and I hd to rescue them. When playing for fun..you'll find these a lot.
---
#476greaterspherePosted 1/16/2013 6:03:10 AMmessage detail
Yh thats the problem, i always chose serious players or hijinks but keep getting the same type of guys. Doesn't rlly help much unfortunately.
---
Batman: You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done, I would have saved you.
The Joker: [laughs, coughs] Actually that is pretty funny.
#477DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/16/2013 6:10:49 AMmessage detail
hmm......

don't know what to say about this. I never chose serious or hijinks..and i mainly solo anyway.

While comparing my own scores to others...seems that out of 100 players..only 5-10 of them will be good or REALLY good.

My best UC Score is 1.19(Defaut Sherry). Kind of low maybe, but this actually put me in the top 1,000 (legit scores) And consdering how many people have done this stage..i think that's pretty good.
---
#478zombiabsolPosted 1/17/2013 7:33:01 PMmessage detail
you are good
i dont see why im considered 'bad' or 'not good' because i have rank 3000 Something( i think) and a 1.29 with carla.
considering that a few million people play this game, im pretty sure that im at least 'good'
im just not a pro
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#479TheGMTPosted 1/18/2013 2:38:31 AMmessage detail
With the online I believe the host of the Mercenaries match has a big advantage, many times when playing a match I've joined I get hit by enemies that can't be avoided due to lag.

So keep in mind it's not always bad players just people caught by the netcode.
#480JacksonC33Posted 1/18/2013 5:33:03 AMmessage detail
TheGMT posted...
With the online I believe the host of the Mercenaries match has a big advantage, many times when playing a match I've joined I get hit by enemies that can't be avoided due to lag.

So keep in mind it's not always bad players just people caught by the netcode.

Depends on the lag, the distance between the players, connection etc etc.
Like 2 Players playing between UK & France, the off-host player shouldn't have much lag issues and 2 players playing together who stay in the UK should have next to no lag issues unlike a Player playing from France with a player from Japan then lag issues can affect your gameplay.