[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#481DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/18/2013 9:05:46 PMmessage detail
i tried to use other people..but I've been using sherry too long i suck with everybody else.....

I hate the rail yard because of those jumping kicking dudes.....but I better get it right. event starts soon. I can 150 comboi it yeah..but holding the strelas on this stage is hard.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#482wowitsyugiPosted 1/18/2013 9:39:58 PMmessage detail(edited)
??

Rail Yard is probably the easiest stage to solo. The trick is to NOT kill the 3 machine pistol Javos that turn into Strelats until 130+. This means that this is the only stage where you won't have to hold any bosses for the majority of the stage. When the Strelatses hatch at 140+, you can kill them right away (save one for last, obviously).

As long as you do the above, you will score 1.3 mil+, regardless of your finish time.
#483DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/18/2013 10:03:55 PMmessage detail
there are about 5-6 machine gun dudes. I can't tell which ones hatch. Are they wearing certain colors?

Plus...they are not my problem.. It's thoe dudes with the super feet. When they are around..i tagger sometimes because they kick me down..and they JUMP a lot. sometimes I can't kill one in time. I've soloed it many times..but never been able to hold the strelas to 140+ because of those super feet dudes.
---
#484DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/18/2013 10:06:27 PMmessage detail
of cousre I don't want to score TOO high yet because I have to beat my score to be considered..so I bullet kill sometimes in practice even when I don't need to.
---
#485Mitochondri0nPosted 1/20/2013 6:57:28 PMmessage detail
DarkkefkaFFX, I know you play solo, but do you or have you tried/played duo?
#486DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/21/2013 10:57:26 AMmessage detail
yeah I did a few randoms. Duo is more fun than I though, but I've never done anything serious since I'm not able to counter anything and everything. The people on duo are either playing for fun, or Highscore hijinks.

The competition is flooded with Duo runs anyway..so I mainly go solo.
---
#487preppyboy987Posted 1/21/2013 10:30:34 PMmessage detail
I would love to play some games on duo, but I always get stuck with team mates that will either start killing the moment the game starts before all the time bonuses have been found, or with people who don't know to save the special bosses for the last kill. It's disapointing.

I also wish there was a way to communicate with people AFTER a game, as it would be nice to tell someone they did good or bad without having to send them a message. But I'm sure that I'm asking too much with that.
---
I couldn't think of something witty to say here, so instead I said this and fooled you into thinking this was my signature.
#488DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/29/2013 7:52:31 AMmessage detail
The new zombi map look like it's going to be a pain in teh ass for people with limited powerful ammo. napad and 7 whoopers? You pretty much can't afford to miss a bloodshot counter here.
---
#489DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/29/2013 5:57:33 PMmessage detail
Ok..the roof top. I use Sherry, but CHRIS is going to rule this map with his magnum and hang grenades. Leon and agent too maybe.

you've got LOTS of time on this level.

Waves are in ths order:

Zombies
Firemen Zombies
BSAA Zombie
Kill 30: CHAINSAW FREAK!!!! Drops First Aid Spray when Killed
Dogs
Kill 45-50?? Whopper x3!!
Zombies
Bloodshots
Zombies
Kill 90? Chainsaw freak x2!! they Drop Falsh Grenade and Remote Bomb!
BSAA Zombies
Firemen Zombies
kill 110?? Whopper x3!!
Dogs
Zombies
Bloodshots

Hidden Boss is Napad again..-_-
To Spawn Napad..it's counters...but unlike UC..they act like Mining..and many zombie carry weapons. So napad will be spawned around 29-30 kills. However..i somehow trapped him for a very long time. I pawned it at 74 and didn't see it till 110.

There's 1 First Aid Spray, Red herb, Green Herb x3, Flash Grenade, Fire Grenade, and hand Grenade. The Chainsaw freaks drop flash Grenade, remote Bomb, and First Aid Spray. As for the Whopper..I think there's a total of 6 of them. 4 normals and 2 supremes!

Since I use sherry..here's what i need to do:

use the Flash Grenade on the Chainsaw freak to stun him and kill it with Magnum.
Use the remote bomb and hand Grenade on the first 2 whoppers and the barrel on the 3rd one. Use the Fire grenade on the 2 chainsaw guys to kill any zombies around and finish them with handgun bullets (they die fast..) This will give me a remote bomb.
Use the remote bomb and the 2 barrels on the roof to kill the 3 whoppers.

Finsh off napad with any Magnum Bullets left.

this will probaly be everybody's favorite Zombie Level.
---
#490Ryan-06Posted 1/30/2013 7:39:55 AMmessage detail
Almost 500!

I....Am..... KROGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif