[The Mercenaries] The numbers and all you need to know ver.2

#51ssj_duelistPosted 10/9/2012 6:38:52 AMmessage detail
NelloAngelo posted...
(To matoda)

Thank you appreciate that. Feel free to ad me if you want, when it comes to Mercenaries I play solo for the most part at least until i feel I've memorized all the maps. But I'm sure we can play some time.

(To darthmitten)

Get it!? Because he's a pirate hehe... glad to provide a chuckle, thank you.

(To ssj_duelist)

Thanks dude, aah I dont think I will to be honest. I feel that, unlike a fighting game, because all the characters essentially have the same moves/mechanics it boils down to load-outs and I think that's left to preference and familiarity. People with play better as some characters than others. The exception being Jake (hand-to-hand) and with melee kills grant extra time..I'm leaning towards Jake, and so are the leader boards if I'm not mistaken. Sorry, not the answer you were looking for I'm sure.

That's all I needed to know thank you.
---
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).
#52_NeroZero_Posted 10/9/2012 6:43:56 AMmessage detail
NelloAngelo posted...

- [ Time Bonuses ]

In addition to the yellow hourglasses defeating enemies in certain ways will grant additional time.

Yellow Hourglass - 30,60 or 60 seconds

30, 60 and 60 again?

I'm not sure if this IS actually correct, but I do have a feeling it was supposed to be 90.

I'm probably wrong, but I'm pointing it out anyways.
---
Be kind to people.They're outnumbering you from 8 billion to one.
Official Tofu of the Resident Evil 6 boards!
#53NelloAngelo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:10:20 AMmessage detail
_NeroZero_ posted...
NelloAngelo posted...

- [ Time Bonuses ]

In addition to the yellow hourglasses defeating enemies in certain ways will grant additional time.

Yellow Hourglass - 30,60 or 60 seconds

30, 60 and 60 again?

I'm not sure if this IS actually correct, but I do have a feeling it was supposed to be 90.

I'm probably wrong, but I'm pointing it out anyways.

Your welcome ssj.

Nope you are correct damn typo. It is 30, 60 and 90. Thank you for pointing that out.
---
2-D Teddie :-^
#54DarkkefkaFFXPosted 10/9/2012 10:40:22 AMmessage detail(edited)
i don't think I'll ever master this. I'm using Leon in the mining because I wnt to Unlock Sherry. I can get a C rank with no problem, but when those Ja'vo and Red Zombies appear....it's hell. This is way harder than Re4 and Re5 merc..

I haven't bought any of the bonuses yet. Do they REALLy help?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#55EgHeadFoolPosted 10/9/2012 4:17:51 PMmessage detail
This topic could use a list of time/combo bonuses per stage. Even without a description, quantity and extension amount is useful. It's definitely part of "all you need to know" D:
#56XxABSiNTxXPosted 10/9/2012 4:32:51 PMmessage detail
I GOT MY PLACE IN GFAQ HISTORY!!! This topic aint goin nowhere!!!! Gongam Style!!!
#57sbrutePosted 10/9/2012 5:15:30 PMmessage detail
Thanks for the tips amigo! Definitely will help me out when for the upcoming event.
---
You don't get son!
This aint no mudhole. It's an operating table....and I'm the surgeon.
#58NoNameGhostPosted 10/9/2012 6:02:21 PMmessage detail
Great topic!

Sorry if this has been asked before in this topic, I'm a little under the weather so my brain isn't working quite right. But are the loadouts between the special costumes the same? EX is Pirate Leon 1 the same as Pirate Leon 2.
#59LiquidFuze180Posted 10/9/2012 6:08:28 PMmessage detail
bump
---
ME1 and ME Trilogy coming out for PS3 (sometime around Nov 6) rejoice
#60JustJimmelPosted 10/9/2012 6:45:02 PMmessage detail
Quote:bump
@LiquidFuze180
*head explodes*
---
http://woordup.com/assets/2012/04/breaking-bad-animated-gif.gif
"Respect the chemistry."