What was the last RE in the franchise that u really enjoyed?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE in the franchise that u really enjoyed?
3 years ago#1
Mine was RE 3, after that it was all meh for me. Even RE4 that got pretty good scores and was popular amongst gamers, i didn't like it.

But the first 3, wow! After that i never played any horror games anymore. Think i'am gonna buy the first 3 and play them on PSP.
3 years ago#2
Resident Evil 6
---
Currently listening to: Morbid Angel, Sodom, Inquisition, Darkthrone, Kreator, Tribulation, Exodus
3 years ago#3
All of them (main series, spin-offs)
---
There is no method in this madness! Now who would want that, Who benefits from your madness? Make your survival mean something!
3 years ago#4
RE6?
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 - Torchlight 2 - Resident Evil 6
3 years ago#5
Steve__Burnside posted...
Resident Evil 6

---
PSN - TheFraud - UMVC Team - Spider Man, and 2 other guys
SSF4AE - Makoto
3 years ago#6
Final Fantasy 9
3 years ago#7
Resident Evil - Gamecube Version
3 years ago#8
Not counting RE6 (which I do enjoy), probably RE4. RE5 wasn't bad, and I did end up playing it quite a lot, but it just didn't feel quite right, and it certainly doesn't help that it's the direct sequel of the AMAZING RE4.

That_Orange_Ryu posted...
Final Fantasy 9

You know, those two mutated clowns (forgot their names) would have made for a pretty creepy RE boss. :P
(edited by Icefang526)
3 years ago#9
deltamirage posted...
Steve__Burnside posted...
Resident Evil 6

---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Because I'm a fool who has nothing but his own heart.
3 years ago#10
Currently RE6.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE in the franchise that u really enjoyed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived