Damn is the Chris campaign annoying and boring! *slight spoilers*

#1BlackSheepWallsPosted 10/8/2012 1:18:10 AM
I am currently playing splitscreen with a buddy and we both kind of liked the Leon campaign. We are currently in the aircraft carrier... Why does capcom throw so many (too many) weak enemies at you which chip away your health slowly. When they entered and they said they would fight against neo umbrellas finest, I thought they at least would be a little bit different from the other enemies in health and damage.
The snake was okay, but the rest was nothing special and the bosses are not memorable in his campaign like helicopters and big useless monsters.

My question: Is Jake's campaign a little better? Ustanak looks fun to fight.
#2_Shuyin_Posted 10/10/2012 1:54:13 PM
Jake's campaign is pretty cool. I also though Chris' was pretty boring until the final chapter.
---
"Your effort is for naught. How long do you plan to keep this up?"
~Haunting Ground
#3guiltyslayerPosted 10/10/2012 1:56:07 PM
Your problem is weak enemies? Have you tried...I dunno, playing on a higher difficulty?
#4DarkkefkaFFXPosted 10/10/2012 1:57:32 PM
Just wait till you get to chapter 5....
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#5Orochi_LedePosted 10/10/2012 2:00:26 PM
guiltyslayer posted...
Your problem is weak enemies? Have you tried...I dunno, playing on a higher difficulty?

Pretty much this. try it on perfessional, and those "weak enemies that chip away at you" will be your biggest annoyance.
#6XSilverPhoenixXPosted 10/10/2012 2:03:36 PM
Chris has the most cohesive story as far as gameplay and never once did I find his story or action to be dull.

I hope Haos kills you 50,000 times just to spite you or you get sniped and rocket launcher spammed to death.