2 more campaigns as DLC:Claire,Jill,Rebbeca and Barry.

#1FreakyFrancPosted 10/8/2012 1:10:55 AM
If they added additional campaigns for RE6,where would it happens,at wich times would it be and with wich characters would it be?

Here is how i would proceed.

Having 2 other campaigns that are set aside from the 4 original campaigns.It would happen pretty much at the same times as the events of resident evil 6 but in a different locations.

The first campaign would be co-op and would have Claire and Jill partning up to investigate an abandoned town in the search of another Neo-Umbrella member (he or she would be an associate of Simmons).Chapters 1 and 2 would happen in that abandoned town,chapter 3 would happen in a series of underground tunnels,chapter 4 would happen in a big mansion and chapter 5 would happen in a underground laboratory under the mansion.

The 2nd campaign would be either solo or co-op with Rebbeca or Rebbeca+Barry sent to the same place as Claire and Jill to also investigate the locations,but she/they will have differents paths than Claire and Jill with 1 or 2 crossover moments (1 in the town and the 2nd in either the mansion or the underground laboratory).

Both c-virus zombies and Javo will be in the campaign as ennemies with newly added bosses for those 2 campaigns.
#2FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:15:30 AM
Seriously guys what do you think?

Would it be interesting or would you do it differently?
#3FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:22:55 AM
FreakyFranc posted...
If they added additional campaigns for RE6,where would it happens,at wich times would it be and with wich characters would it be?

Here is how i would proceed.

Having 2 other campaigns that are set aside from the 4 original campaigns.It would happen pretty much at the same times as the events of resident evil 6 but in a different locations.

The first campaign would be co-op and would have Claire and Jill partning up to investigate an abandoned town in the search of another Neo-Umbrella member (he or she would be an associate of Simmons).Chapters 1 and 2 would happen in that abandoned town,chapter 3 would happen in a series of underground tunnels,chapter 4 would happen in a big mansion and chapter 5 would happen in a underground laboratory under the mansion.

The 2nd campaign would be either solo or co-op with Rebbeca or Rebbeca+Barry sent to the same place as Claire and Jill to also investigate the locations,but she/they will have differents paths than Claire and Jill with 1 or 2 crossover moments (1 in the town and the 2nd in either the mansion or the underground laboratory).

Both c-virus zombies and Javo will be in the campaign as ennemies with newly added bosses for those 2 campaigns.

Also make the abandoned town section and the mansion more explorable and less linear+getting keys so it would feel more like the older Resident Evil games,only the tunnels and the laboratory would be linear.
#4takahash1Posted 10/8/2012 1:23:02 AM
Yeah i totally support that too. But i think u would need to buy another cd lolz.
#5FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:29:56 AM
Having those campaigns would be a nice way of expending the story and giving it more backstory.

Also the fact that we would have all the original casts from RE1 and RE2 in one game.
#6StupidMofozPosted 10/8/2012 1:34:20 AM
Claire is a rescuer, she would have to have a solo campaign now. Seeing as she doesn't investigate these things, she helps with the people afterward who survived the aftermath.

Barry is far to old, he was over 40 in the first RE. Rebecca needs to come back but we don't know what she is doing.
#7kabasaPosted 10/8/2012 1:35:53 AM
Barry would probably be in his 50's by now. No way in hell would he be playing with zombies now.
---
Eddie: Ill be back soon covered in Metal God love.
Ozzy: Oh god...
#8FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:40:36 AM
StupidMofoz posted...
Claire is a rescuer, she would have to have a solo campaign now. Seeing as she doesn't investigate these things, she helps with the people afterward who survived the aftermath.

Barry is far to old, he was over 40 in the first RE. Rebecca needs to come back but we don't know what she is doing.

So if i resume what you said,it would be Jill and Rebecca investigating with Claire going there to save them because they will be in trouble.
#9StarBladeEdgePosted 10/8/2012 2:25:51 AM
sorry pal but i don't like these misleading topics
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel
#10Hero3zizPosted 10/8/2012 3:45:37 AM
Sounds too good to be (or will be) true, but I still think that they will do an extra campaign if God almighty wills (Separate ways, Lost in nightmares).
---
3DS FC: 2535-3675-7160 PSN ID: Elemenalhero
"I'm no hero, never was , never will be" -Solid Snake