Resident Evil glitch just scared me

#11Yeahurwrong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:01:32 AM
RicewarriorZ posted...
I assume the T pose makes it easier for the designers to make character models with the texturing and what not since the pose makes it easier to see every part of the body clearly.

There's a lot of games that uses this as a default pose so chill out.

i just said i wasnt calling anything evil or anything like that i was just curious why they use it ANYWAY it was a freaking questions so you need to chill out
---
PSN: Sonic8129 YouTube: Naruto491multigamer
#12ssj_duelistPosted 10/8/2012 6:02:55 AM
Why is anyone responding to this moronic troll post?
---
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).
#13DevilssjPosted 10/8/2012 6:03:57 AM
Cosa?
#14Yeahurwrong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:04:26 AM
Tri3dgE posted...
It is not symbolic for graphical artists. The T-Stance is commonly used as the initial stance for all 3-D character models since it is much easier to apply "Bones" to them. Having played a week of RE6, I have yet to encounter this latency bug in mercenaries or co-op mode.

to you and necron

literally i just had it happen like 4 times in a row playing mercenaries co op with another user on gamefaqs her psn is djepic112 but i dont know her gamefaqs she could confirm it

it happened when i shot them and they did not DIE like no matter what they wouldnt die in that stance even when i hit him with a nitrogen round

but thanks for the info

I NEVER SAID IT WAS SYMBOLIC i was just curious if it was symbolic or something like that but it seems as though it's something practical and regular so thank you

and i highly doubt it's a common glitch as it's the first time it's happened to me and i've been playing RE6 since the midnight release lol
---
#15Yeahurwrong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:05:51 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
Why is anyone responding to this moronic troll post?

tell me how its a troll post its a response to a random glitch and thanks to the few sensable responses i understand where the T pose comes from so shut up and get the bleep out
---
#16MoonlightTrollPosted 10/8/2012 6:07:07 AM
TC your posts are very hard to understand, is english not your first language?

Anyway, that only seems to happen in games when there is a very high amount of lag, so I'm guessing you and your co-op partner have a poor connection. I used to see that occasionally in Dark Souls, but only when the lag was outrageous.
#17Yeahurwrong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:51:34 AM
MoonlightTroll posted...

Anyway, that only seems to happen in games when there is a very high amount of lag, so I'm guessing you and your co-op partner have a poor connection. I used to see that occasionally in Dark Souls, but only when the lag was outrageous.

here we go it was freaking 3 in the morning sheesh this site is lacking grown ups just alot of ignorant kids trying there hardest to put someone else down to fill better i very well could have NOT been American and the furthest thing from english i could of been learning the damn language and all you guys can do is troll and talk down to someone shows how mature and happy you must be
---
#18shadowsofdawnPosted 10/8/2012 11:53:39 AM
Yeahurwrong posted...
MoonlightTroll posted...

here we go it was freaking 3 in the morning sheesh this site is lacking grown ups just alot of ignorant kids trying there hardest to put someone else down to fill better i very well could have NOT been American and the furthest thing from english i could of been learning the damn language and all you guys can do is troll and talk down to someone shows how mature and happy you must be

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#19EnchantingEmberPosted 10/8/2012 12:00:36 PM
Why so mad, TC?

Could it be you're not "filling" the love?
---
Around the corner mourners, murders
...We're just survivors in the city...
#20Saint-BootPosted 10/8/2012 12:04:40 PM
TC, if your going to post here, it only makes sense that you do so intelligently or else we dont know what your saying. No one here disrespected you in anyway shape or form. Troll better next time.
---
R.I.P Bill Roberts, 4:30 pm june 26th 2012. I love you and miss you dad!