Jake's campaign is pretty awesome thus far... SPOILERS

#11BaulModeusPosted 10/8/2012 5:43:32 PM
Yea I like Jake's scenario best, even though Leon's gave me the nostalgia tingles the most, I liked that the super-powered duo still felt hopeless in the face of Ustanak and Neo-Umbrella's massive army.
#12leon_trunksPosted 10/8/2012 5:43:46 PM
Why do people hate the stealth part in Chapter 2? I thought it was the most incredible and thrilling moment in RE since pre-OTS times. You just sucked at it and died a lot, and it was something your 'infinite ammo' option couldn't fix, thats why you're saying you didn't like it.
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#13VolcanoBoulderPosted 10/8/2012 5:44:53 PM
leon_trunks posted...
Why do people hate the stealth part in Chapter 2? I thought it was the most incredible and thrilling moment in RE since pre-OTS times. You just sucked at it and died a lot, and it was something your 'infinite ammo' option couldn't fix, thats why you're saying you didn't like it.

Lmao, that was the easiest part of the entire game.
#14DetBeauregardPosted 10/8/2012 5:46:06 PM
leon_trunks posted...
Why do people hate the stealth part in Chapter 2? You just sucked at it and died a lot, and it was something your 'infinite ammo' option couldn't fix, thats why you're saying you didn't like it.

Actually, I didn't die once; I just thought it was extremely boring. Don't make assumptions.
#15MikeSSJ part 3Posted 10/8/2012 5:47:35 PM
Jake's chapter are incredibly fun to play, especially once you actually start to use his awesome melee-skills, which I neglected on my first playthrough. Only started to realize how great his melee is during the final boss-fight >_>

Now, I'm playing through again, split-screen with my cousin, and I basically do nothing BUT melee with Jake. Lots of fun :)
---
You know, Moffat made such a big deal out of the Silence, and yet I don't even remember what they look like...
#16DetBeauregardPosted 10/8/2012 5:48:52 PM
I just finished Chapter 2 as Sherry, and thus far it is much better while playing as her. No boring out-of-place hand-to-hand crap to worry about. Plus, you know, she's actually a good character.
#17VolcanoBoulderPosted 10/8/2012 5:53:36 PM(edited)
DetBeauregard posted...
I just finished Chapter 2 as Sherry, and thus far it is much better while playing as her. No boring out-of-place hand-to-hand crap to worry about.

I actually think part of the reason why I hated Jake's game is because I played as Sherry. At least, why I hated chapter 3. No ammo drops at all with Jake would be a lot more bearable than it was with her.

DetBeauregard posted...
Plus, you know, she's actually a good character.

Can't agree there. Jake at least has a personality and grows as a character over the course of the game.
#18ravenscourgePosted 10/8/2012 6:08:07 PM
Am I really the only person who liked the blizzard part? I mean, it was one of the only parts where you had a huge area you could explore.

Granted you could just hold L2 and have it tell you exactly where to go, plus the objective markers, but still.

That's the hand holding generation of gaming we're in.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#19DetBeauregardPosted 10/8/2012 6:09:25 PM
ravenscourge posted...
Am I really the only person who liked the blizzard part? I mean, it was one of the only parts where you had a huge area you could explore.

Granted you could just hold L2 and have it tell you exactly where to go, plus the objective markers, but still.

That's the hand holding generation of gaming we're in.

Nope, I loved it, too. The rare non-linear sections of this game are its strongest points in my opinion.
#20thevirgin878Posted 10/8/2012 6:10:46 PM
I agree, fun campagin, but that snow chapter after the helicopter crash....probably one of the worst levels i have ever played.