Clarification/Help with syncing to RE.NET

#1Jeric735Posted 10/8/2012 4:30:17 PM
So I've been playing online with Auto Update enabled for the past few hours and nothing I just did has been logged onto RE.NET. Which makes me pretty mad 'cuz I got some damn good Mercenaries scores that I'll be too lazy to attempt again.
I see at the end of a Mercenaries round, it says that it's syncing to the server. One time it said that my connection timed out, the other times it seemed to do just fine. I notice that this alert never shows up during Chapter Results screens.

So I guess what I'm asking is -- how do I guarantee that my progress will make it onto RE.NET? Can I play offline and later sign in to have it synced?

This feature seemed cool to me at first but now it just seems annoying and unnecessary. They could've put the unlockables in the same Bonus Points system they used in RE5.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#2Jeric735(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:39:37 PM
Bumpity bump, really need some halp here.
---
#3cheese785Posted 10/8/2012 4:40:43 PM
I would wait about a day, and then check again. RE.net took two full days to update my campaign progress once.
---
\m/
#4BalmertPosted 10/8/2012 4:41:36 PM
It take around 24h to update
#5Jeric735(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:41:51 PM
cheese785 posted...
I would wait about a day, and then check again. RE.net took two full days to update my campaign progress once.

Seriously? Ah okay, guess I'll just be patient then. I'm just madpissed because I'm 3k away from 60k and I only want one of the costumes.
---