How do I do this? (Spoilers)

#1KittenLinaPosted 10/8/2012 7:41:21 PM
The guy in Leon and Helena's campaign, at the end, when he morphs into a giant fly thing, I've been shooting his eyes for sooooooooooo long and all that happens is he looks like he gets hurt then just keeps attacking me. After a while I run out of ammo/die.

Am I missing something, or is this really the way to do this?
---
Currently playing: Runescape, Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS), MW3 (PS3), Resistance: Burning Skies (Vita), TMNT 4: Turtles in Time (SNES), Super Smash Brothers Melee
#2LtRickGreyPosted 10/8/2012 7:42:16 PM
Attack the legs! Go for the glowing spots, then blast him in the eyes.
#3Rage028Posted 10/8/2012 7:43:55 PM
There's a lightning rod that's basically jabbed through a zombie, you want the boss to pick this zombie to heal himself. If that happens a lightning strike will hit the boss. So what you want to do is make sure there's no other zombies for the boss to 'heal' with. Eventually you'll be able to take out the eyes, and the boss will heal himself with a zombie impaled by the lightning rod. Then you're done.
---
What's it like to have a life so empty that you can dedicate countless hours to posting about such a horrible game that you hate, for the better part of a year?
#4Cloud576Posted 10/8/2012 7:48:21 PM
I swear he always picked up the one zombie with the lightning rod every time to heal himself. I never had to kill the other zombies unless I need more ammo (I ran out of ammo A LOT during Leon's campaign)

Maybe I got lucky? Or maybe he always picks up the zombie with the lightning rod no matter what?
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553
#5penguin_knightPosted 10/8/2012 7:53:27 PM
Oh... interesting... in my version I gunned his legs so that its head landed on the ground, then I pick up the lightning rob myself and stab it into the head.
#6KittenLina(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:53:29 PM
Finally got him, thank you!
---
Currently playing: Runescape, Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS), MW3 (PS3), Resistance: Burning Skies (Vita), TMNT 4: Turtles in Time (SNES), Super Smash Brothers Melee
#7AgentX7kPosted 10/8/2012 9:39:50 PM
Cloud576 posted...
I swear he always picked up the one zombie with the lightning rod every time to heal himself. I never had to kill the other zombies unless I need more ammo (I ran out of ammo A LOT during Leon's campaign)

Maybe I got lucky? Or maybe he always picks up the zombie with the lightning rod no matter what?

I think he always picks it up, that battle would be REALLY annoying if you had to lighting rod a zombie, take down the fly, kill the rest of the zombies, then blow our his eyes so he heals.
#8Soundwav2010Posted 10/8/2012 10:01:53 PM
I actually just finished that part earlier today, but I wasn't as lucky as you were as he randomly picked at zombies for me despite having the lighting rod in a zombie. So I had to deal with both him and exterminating the rest of the zombies. Took me an extra hour to finish him off,