Possibly the Worst Death in the game goes to.....

#11ArayzielPosted 10/8/2012 7:08:59 PM
Meh, it's not really that bad because you don't even see much. I bet they didn't even change the model if you messed with the camera.

Facehugger is worse because of the hole in your face.
#12Cloud576Posted 10/8/2012 7:10:06 PM
Skurv7 posted...
Cloud576 posted...
I honestly thought the Alien-esque birthing death was worse, although that is definitely pretty gruesome as well.

Link please lol

Can't find a specific link, but here's a video with every death in the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5BYM6r8QKM
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553
#13Number090684Posted 10/8/2012 7:13:35 PM(edited)
Yeah.... I had the misfortune of Leon becoming a victim to such a fate last night and it infuriated and spooked me a bit. -_- Now every time I get to that part in Leon's Ch. 4, I focus a little more than usual.

The time window on that last, life or death R1 button press is almost so ridiculously short to the point where it seems like the devs wanted everyone to have a considerable chance of witnessing this death at least once. Could have been much worse though, it could have been more gory and shown your character's head and body get sliced up and fragmented and the BOW could have not even suicided.

There are more gory deaths in RE 4, albeit not by much.
---
US PSN: Number090684
Wii No. 7949-4764-9788-5707
#14Skurv7Posted 10/8/2012 7:14:03 PM
Cloud576 posted...
Skurv7 posted...
Cloud576 posted...
I honestly thought the Alien-esque birthing death was worse, although that is definitely pretty gruesome as well.

Link please lol

Can't find a specific link, but here's a video with every death in the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5BYM6r8QKM

Thanks...It would be hawt to see Sherry ;)
#15Exceed20XXPosted 10/8/2012 7:14:08 PM
thesonburn posted...
The chest burster and meat grinder are the most disturbing, imo. But somehow getting grinded by Ustanak's power drill to the third power is not.

Yeah those two were the worst. I always thought the chainsaw deaths would be the haunting one for me but those were shudder worthy.

Thinking about it there's one with Ada that was a bit unsettling if I recall. If you get knocked off the bus when fighting the boss she tumbles for a bit but before recovering to her feet a swarm of zombies invade and tear her apart, from a first person view I think.
---
2012 pre-orders remaining (11): CoP... RO... SFxT... VLR......
#16CLupulaPosted 10/8/2012 7:14:09 PM
For me, it was Leon getting his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher by a zombie. He beat kept raising it up and bringing it down, I don't imagine there was much of Leon's head left after he was done.
#17ZidaneLionhart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:17:38 PM
Number090684 posted...
Yeah.... I had this misfortune of Leon becoming a victim to such a fate last night and it infuriated and spooked me a bit. -_- Now every time I get to that part in Leon's Ch. 4, I focus a little more than usual.

The time window on that last, life or death R1 button press is almost so ridiculously short to the point where it seems like the devs wanted everyone to have a considerable chance of witnessing this death at least once. Could have been much worse though, it could have been more gory and shown your character's head and body get sliced up and fragmented and the BOW could have not even suicided.

There are more gory deaths in RE 4.

After Re4 I felt the gore was toned down in the series, Leon's melting face still creeps me the hell out to this day.
---
--Now Uploading Re6 and One Piece Pirate Warriors--
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sirlionhart
#18ReceiverxWisdomPosted 10/8/2012 7:22:29 PM
RE4 still goes down in history with the most gory death scenes in this series.

Man, I definitely remember the U3 bisection and how he would just creepily lift up Leon's severed torso. That part gave me chills.

So far the only death scenes that's even remotely violent this gen is Dead Space. Doesn't matter if you like the series or not...but that head baby body jack made it's impression the first time I seen it.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#19ridley723Posted 10/8/2012 8:02:44 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
RE4 still goes down in history with the most gory death scenes in this series.

Man, I definitely remember the U3 bisection and how he would just creepily lift up Leon's severed torso. That part gave me chills.

So far the only death scenes that's even remotely violent this gen is Dead Space. Doesn't matter if you like the series or not...but that head baby body jack made it's impression the first time I seen it.

I agree. Sometimes dying after RE4 would give me chills and make me take a breather before I started again, whereas when I die in RE6 it's just "Oh, I died. Let's try that again". Getting my head sawed off by the chainsaw or getting impaled by the garrador still scares me sometimes.
#20MGSKojimaPosted 10/8/2012 8:05:48 PM
What makes it funny is the creature goes in with her lol