The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Regenerator vs Rasklapanje

#1White_QueenPosted 10/8/2012 8:34:17 PM
Which enemy is scarier/creepier/more disturbing?

Which would win in a fight?
#2Project-CanaanPosted 10/8/2012 8:36:44 PM
I can tell you which one is more ANNOYING. Ugh. I can't believe they put that in Chris AND Ada's chapters. -.- The EXACT same thing, too!
#3pokechampionPosted 10/8/2012 8:37:51 PM
Iron Maiden x__X
---
Official Firaga of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
#4ReceiverxWisdomPosted 10/8/2012 8:38:41 PM
Regenerator.... It was more eerie when I saw that thing laying on the research table. Nothing got me better when I first heard the regenerator breathing. That was very well done, though I loved the Raskla's transformation.

In a fight, I'm not sure. I'm going to go with the Regenerator. It seems to be more durable in the end.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#5SetsunaFSPosted 10/8/2012 8:39:06 PM
Regenerators. Rasklapanje were just annoying as ****.
---
"...he's adopted."-Thor
#6GokotsuPosted 10/8/2012 8:39:39 PM
Scarier? my vote goes for the Regenerator. First time meeting them, I was creeped out by them. Creepy? Eh I didn't think either of them were creepy. More disturbing? I'd probably give it to Rasklapanje. Who'd win in a fight? My guess would be Rasklapanje. If he manage to infect the Regenerator, he'd probably cause it to mutate into another Rasklapanje.
---
PSN,Steam, and LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: P4A, LoL
#7That_Orange_RyuPosted 10/8/2012 8:41:32 PM
The rasklapanje actually make the same sounds the regenerators do. Though, they rarely make that noise. But trust me, when I was playing chris campaign, they actually made the same breathing sound as the regenerators did. I was quite happy.

I think the regenerators are stronger tho,

and if I understood correctly what was going on, the rasklapanje have a weakness against water? hence why they had that whole scene in the kitchen?

But the thing about them is that they can mutiply faster by impregnating their victims so idk.

BUT for sure the Iron maiden beats both of them.
#8Wiiplayer111Posted 10/8/2012 8:42:21 PM
Scarier? They are both sorta in the same vein when it comes to features. But the Rasklapanje is waaay stronger.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#9GokotsuPosted 10/8/2012 8:43:46 PM
That_Orange_Ryu posted...
The rasklapanje actually make the same sounds the regenerators do. Though, they rarely make that noise. But trust me, when I was playing chris campaign, they actually made the same breathing sound as the regenerators did. I was quite happy.

I think the regenerators are stronger tho,

and if I understood correctly what was going on, the rasklapanje have a weakness against water? hence why they had that whole scene in the kitchen?

But the thing about them is that they can mutiply faster by impregnating their victims so idk.

BUT for sure the Iron maiden beats both of them.

Rasklapanje hate fire, not water.
---
PSN,Steam, and LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: P4A, LoL
#10FrogEyezPosted 10/8/2012 8:44:37 PM
Regenerators were harder to kill because you had to take out the parasites inside of them (usually using a thermal scope + sniper rifle) where as Rasklapanje can be killed (not permanently mind you) without too much effort.
---
GT - JeDDyD
"Lyda kicked over the be-headed man's head."