Friend Of Mine Said He Unlocked The BSAA Soldier On PS3

#1turtles1236Posted 10/9/2012 3:42:39 AM
He doesn't have online so i can't 100% confirm this until i go over there.

He said he got a S rank for every single character and alternate costume in all 3 of the stages in solo.

His weapon setup was piers machine gun only with a s*** ton of grenades and 1 first aid spray with no starting healing tablets and his melee is the same as piers.
---
Support Project Crystallis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2dI9RCf6c&feature=plcp
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632
#2ReceiverxWisdomPosted 10/9/2012 3:47:55 AM
I hate to say this, but I really don't care to unlock this guy if he's just a BSAA skin variant with Piers moveset

I'll stick with Chris + Target Master = Demolition online

Glad it isn't HUNK though.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#3og_megamanPosted 10/9/2012 3:50:12 AM
still better then stripper cop trash load out
---
-------------
#4ReceiverxWisdomPosted 10/9/2012 3:52:30 AM(edited)
^ Didn't unlock RPD Helena to be the judge of that. Jake's alt 2 loadout is the lamest, that CAN'T be debated....but good props to people who get S ranks with that.
Shows they have skill with the knife in this game.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#5crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/9/2012 3:55:47 AM
turtles1236 posted...
He doesn't have online so i can't 100% confirm this until i go over there.

He said he got a S rank for every single character and alternate costume in all 3 of the stages in solo.

His weapon setup was piers machine gun only with a s*** ton of grenades and 1 first aid spray with no starting healing tablets and his melee is the same as piers.

i call BS because it isn't a BSAA soldier, it's Ada wong's partner for her co-op campaign and he's simply called "the Agent" and no where on his person is there a BSAA patch, his uniform is a different color, his mask is different from everyone else's and his padding is different on some parts of his person.

i won't believe till i see some gameplay either way this link show's what im talking about, it show's some text files ripped from the notification section in RE6

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42915969&postcount=6951
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#6Rage028Posted 10/9/2012 3:59:09 AM
Ada has a co-op partner?
---
What's it like to have a life so empty that you can dedicate countless hours to posting about such a horrible game that you hate, for the better part of a year?
#7Delta0126Posted 10/9/2012 4:13:16 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
^ Didn't unlock RPD Helena to be the judge of that. Jake's alt 2 loadout is the lamest, that CAN'T be debated....but good props to people who get S ranks with that.

It isn't really that hard, the semi-auto rifle is pretty powerful and you don't really need to be good with the knife in general, just go up and knife to the face or to the arm, then melee. Actually, because the semi-auto rifle is so powerful I forget to melee things every so often since it's so easy to get head shot kills with it.

Only thing I don't like with Helena's load-out for her alternate costume is that she has Ada's Ammo Box 50 (seriously what kind of fake gun name is that) and I think that's one of the reasons why people dislike her load-out, I would think they would have given her Piers' MP-AF since it kinda looks like a MP5 and since she's dressed as a RPD officer (well...a kind of skanky RPD Officer, but an RPD Officer) it would make sense giving her it as RPD officers did use the MP5.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#8crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/9/2012 12:01:42 PM
Rage028 posted...
Ada has a co-op partner?

it's more of a "will have a co-op partner"

in the near future Ada will either have a new campaign or co-op will simply be added to it, now while not necessary i can see the benefit of having back during her solo campaign.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#9DigimonTrainerPosted 10/9/2012 12:06:33 PM
...You couldn't have your friend text you a picture of his TV screen, and then you upload and post the pic here? It's really not that hard to relay information and images nowadays...
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#10rjames80Posted 10/9/2012 12:06:58 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...

I got an S rank with that and didn't even use the knife. Increased item drop combined with the sniper was all it took. Leg shots combined with head stomps on pretty much all zombies, quick shots on dogs, and a grenade launcher for any tougher enemies. Piece of cake!
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!