The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Remake 2 video about why making it+link to petition.

#1FreakyFrancPosted 10/9/2012 5:27:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYxtKHGo_bQ
#2karyotypePosted 10/9/2012 5:29:32 AM
if they do a remake, it will be similar to RE6 style. People will still whine and complain.
#3The_DjokerPosted 10/9/2012 5:30:56 AM
if they do a remake, it will be similar to RE6 style. People will still whine and complain.

It's a remake, so it's much easier to stick to old style but refine the game and graphics like REmake. IT would take more effort to make it like RE6 and we all know Capcom don't put much effort into their games anymore.
---
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png
#4shagohad3Posted 10/9/2012 5:31:58 AM
If they make a remake they better ad stuff from 1.5
---
PSN: shagohad12
#5karyotypePosted 10/9/2012 5:35:08 AM
The_Djoker posted...

It's a remake, so it's much easier to stick to old style but refine the game and graphics like REmake. IT would take more effort to make it like RE6 and we all know Capcom don't put much effort into their games anymore.

' not much effort?' don't be really harsh on them, may be you're right when it comes to DMC but in case of RE6, they have worked really hard.

I don't know what do you mean by 'old style', when they will be remaking it, expect the same environment and familiar bosses with slightly modified chapters but the gameplay will be similar to RE4-RE6.
#6Sheva_AlomarPosted 10/9/2012 5:40:28 AM
If they remake it they'll just put it on the Wii U exclusively like Platinum Games did with Bayonetta 2. Then we will have whining with death/suicide threats. *Smirk*
---
I just love the madness in her face !! The glowy evil eyes ! The stance ! So sexy.
Guess the attraction comes from dating so many crazy chicks. - Yuji Kaido
#7FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:47:08 AM
here is another video by someone else and he tell a much better opinion on why shoud this be made + resident evil 1.5 and resident evil 3 added in the mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81u1dY60rIE
#8KrazytigerEXPosted 10/9/2012 5:51:35 AM
If they do remake the game then i assume it would be in RE6 control style.

Its going to be interesting if they go through with this, so we can finally see if the fixed camera angles and tank controls were the main reasons why the classics were so scary or if they were truly better written/presented.
#9SupernaturalX55Posted 10/9/2012 7:01:21 AM
shagohad3 posted...
If they make a remake they better ad stuff from 1.5

That would be epic! :) I've seen vids of 1.5 before they scrapped that.

Would it be too much to ask for a RE3 remake as well? IMO it's just as good as RE2.
---
Barret: 'Marlene, Daddy wanted to see your face one more time...'
Tifa: 'Barret, would you stop acting... & climb!'
#10SupernaturalX55Posted 10/9/2012 7:05:30 AM
karyotype posted...

People whine and complain about remakes in general. I'm pretty sure when RE1 was remade it got some negative feedback.
---
Barret: 'Marlene, Daddy wanted to see your face one more time...'
Tifa: 'Barret, would you stop acting... & climb!'