Remake 2 video about why making it+link to petition.

#11Anhell310Posted 10/9/2012 8:09:55 AM
Then people will complain that you paid 60 for a 2 hour game.

lets face it those old games could be beat in 2 hours, hell it was mandatory to unlock some stuff.

say all you want but i will not pay for 60 or 50 or even 20 for a 2 hour game.
---
Stop whit Sd hate topics
>_<
#12Anhell310Posted 10/10/2012 4:09:15 PM
bump
---
Stop whit Sd hate topics
>_<
#13ravenscourgePosted 10/10/2012 4:16:24 PM
Anhell310 posted...

lets face it those old games could be beat in 2 hours, hell it was mandatory to unlock some stuff.

It wasn't two hours your first time through when you had no idea what to do.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#14The_DjokerPosted 10/10/2012 4:30:40 PM
karyotype posted...
if they do a remake, it will be similar to RE6 style. People will still whine and complain.

People whine and complain about remakes in general. I'm pretty sure when RE1 was remade it got some negative feedback.

Probably like from 2 idiots. REmake isnt just a remake. it's a new game entirely.
---
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png
#15SupernaturalX55Posted 10/10/2012 9:45:07 PM
The_Djoker posted...
karyotype posted...
if they do a remake, it will be similar to RE6 style. People will still whine and complain.

People whine and complain about remakes in general. I'm pretty sure when RE1 was remade it got some negative feedback.

Probably like from 2 idiots. REmake isnt just a remake. it's a new game entirely.

lol well the point is people complain about the dumbest things, and like a remake of a game is going to ruin the experience of playing the classic version. I wasn't impressed by the Final Fantasy IV remake, it was still fun to play though.

And RE Darkside Chronicles, even though a railshooter i consider it to be a bit of an upgrade to the original game, i don't have a Wii but watching the entire RE2 section it looked awesome.
---
Barret: 'Marlene, Daddy wanted to see your face one more time...'
Tifa: 'Barret, would you stop acting... & climb!'
#16TheDawnRiderPosted 10/10/2012 10:14:51 PM
SupernaturalX55 posted...
karyotype posted...

I'm pretty sure when RE1 was remade it got some negative feedback.

Wrong. When the remake came out, it was praised to the friggin' heavens by critics and the fanbase alike.
#17FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:17:35 AM(edited)
Anhell310 posted...

it can take 4 hours if you take your time or 2 hours or less if you pretty much speedrun just to do either scenario A or B for either Leon or Claire,so:

Claire scenario A and B : 2-4 hours + 2-4 hours equal to 4-8 hours.
Leon scenario A and B : 2-4 hours + 2-4 hours equal to 4-8 hours.

Also if they add Jill campaign from RE3 as a bonus : maybe near 3-6 hours i dunno,never completed it yet.

And the Hunk+Tofu modes that have like each 10 minutes to complete before the timer runs out.

Maybe even add RE1.5 (beta of resident evil 2) in somekind of form would add even more gameplay time.

Plus add the battle mode from the special version of resident evil 2 and the mercenaries mode from resident evil 3.

You would have like near 11-22 hours and 20 minutes of gameplay with battle mode and mercenaries mode included.

Capcom said that RE6 had what 8 hours with leon campaign,6 hours for chris and 6-8 hours with jake and 6-8 hours with Ada,so thats basically 26-30 hours of gameplay with the mercenaries mode included.

So yeah,having a remake of RE2 with RE3 included and a fews more added things like more locations to explore,new monsters+bosses,new additional weapons,upgraded graphics and a fews more additional contents would make the game deserve the cost of at least 40-50$.
#18FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:29:40 AM
Hell its been pretty much ever since the release of REmake on gamecube that the RE gamers wanted them to make a remake of RE2 and RE3,but when they decided to put RE2 and 3 on gamecube,it was just a port of the originals.

From that day to today the RE community still want the remakes to come out,well at least only those who want it to come out.

REmake was everything that the original resident evil was but like an upgraded version,it was had a more creepy ambiance instead of the somewhat not really creepy and colorful version of the original,it had additional rooms and locations that were not in the original and even new monsters and bosses like crimson heads and Lisa Trevor.
#19FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:47:39 AM
-bump-