What's the scariest game you've ever played?

#141undeadeathPosted 10/9/2012 6:08:06 PM
Clock Tower (SNES)

If you manage to get a playthrough where Scissorman shows up quite a bit then it's one of the freakiest games you'll ever play. The music, the atmosphere, the lack of ability in fighting back, and the creative and randomized entrances for the main threat makes this one of the scariest games ever created.
---
Check out my friend's gaming blog! - http://gameternity.wordpress.com/
#142cjimene9278Posted 10/9/2012 6:12:44 PM
i thought clocktower was ps...mine is dead space1.....oh it was released in japan on snes.........
---
But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow...that I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.
PSN:AGENT_OF_KAOS_86
#143deltamiragePosted 10/9/2012 6:18:50 PM
Thats a hard question hmmmm

Echo Nights - The one where you're in space was a good one (never played the first one on the boat)

Condemned - The first game was actaully really scary O.O

Fatal Frames 1 - This game.........omg this game.

Clock Tower 3 - hmm this game might have been more heart pounding thrilling than scary *shrug*

They Hunger - seriously, I'm not Kidding.

out of this short list I think I would go with Fatal Frames 1. It's the only game out of all of them that actually physically made me stop playing. The game would pressure me out so much I would ether trade off with my sister or just stop playing until i calmed down lol.
---
PSN - TheFraud - UMVC Team - Spider Man, and 2 other guys
SSF4AE - Makoto
#144TehTrumpCardPosted 10/9/2012 6:19:21 PM
Dead Space 1
---
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
#145undeadeathPosted 10/9/2012 6:20:43 PM
cjimene9278 posted...
i thought clocktower was ps...mine is dead space1.....oh it was released in japan on snes.........

http://www.timewalkgames.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_49&products_id=95

There are a few ways you can get it in English.
---
Check out my friend's gaming blog! - http://gameternity.wordpress.com/
#146imagine606Posted 10/9/2012 6:33:58 PM
The first Silent Hill and Resident Evil games for me. At that time there had been nothing that creepy that I had ever seen before.

Before that, Shadowgate had been the scariest game I had ever played.
#147NejiHyuga900Posted 10/9/2012 6:35:26 PM(edited)
Slender: The Eight Pages. I haven't played that many horror games. But I plan to get Amnesia: The Dark Descent in the future as well as its upcoming sequel, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#148ViciousXl2Posted 10/9/2012 6:47:40 PM
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth had a bunch of moments where I felt genuinely scared of what was around the corner
---
Opinions are like ass-*****
Everybody's got one and they all stink
#149Llewelyn7Posted 10/9/2012 7:06:30 PM
I'll list a few instead:

SIREN (ps2 scariest ps3 most enjoyable)
Lone Survivor!!!

Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Amnesia

Penumbra 1/2

Can i say Binding of Isaac?
---
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad. - Lucas
#150Llewelyn7Posted 10/9/2012 7:08:11 PM
Also for the list
The Legend of Grimrock - its a first person RPG that gets pretty intense / nerve wrecking.

Dark Souls / Demons Souls are also noteworthy
---
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad. - Lucas