giving up on this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. giving up on this game

User Info: jujusix

jujusix
4 years ago#1
This is the first resi game ever I simply cannot finish on the hardest setting. I can't deal with the stick wiggling anymore. I am dissapoint to say the least... unless someone here can convince me otherwise.

User Info: That_Orange_Ryu

That_Orange_Ryu
4 years ago#2
ok

User Info: IamSaiyaman186

IamSaiyaman186
4 years ago#3
Dont wiggle the stick. Rotate it. Also, rotate both. It helps speed it up. You can also purchase the Breakout skill.

User Info: Kamanick

Kamanick
4 years ago#4
You do realise that you're supposed to wiggle both sticks...
PSN: liam6678
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet"

User Info: skillz302008

skillz302008
4 years ago#5
good bye. stupid can't figure out to rotate sticks.

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
4 years ago#6
Grab the Breakout skill. Spin both sticks.
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Morrowind, Katamari Forever, Resident Evil 6
PSN: DocDelicious

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
4 years ago#7
kbye
Playing: DOA5 / RE6 | Awaiting: ACIII / GGXX^C+

User Info: That_Orange_Ryu

That_Orange_Ryu
4 years ago#8
btw, you don't give up on this game.

This game gives up on you >:(

User Info: jujusix

jujusix
4 years ago#9
I brought breakout and usually go for rotating both sticks buy there is like 30% chance I end up dying. I stick wiggle with better results. on the hard setting, dying costs too much.

User Info: Kujja

Kujja
4 years ago#10
jujusix posted...
I brought breakout and usually go for rotating both sticks buy there is like 30% chance I end up dying. I stick wiggle with better results. on the hard setting, dying costs too much.

Yeah it costs you getting set back about 2 minutes to the last checkpoint and it also refills your health when you re-spawn, so costly!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. giving up on this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived