RE5 content > RE6

#11BillysanPosted 10/10/2012 3:10:13 PM
Zalmari2 posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

-Visually the game DOES look significantly worse than RE5, and the camera just is not great.

It DOES not, you are just fooled into thinking like that because RE6 happens mostly in dark, whereas RE5 is mostly in bright daylight, which really shows off all the nice details. Visually they are on the same level, though the character animation (faces etc.) is better in RE6.

No RE5 looks way better.

Just look at Jake's "hair" in this game for proof.

RE6 does seem to have more going on in general in the environments though. But visually RE6 looks worse.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#12Rayek11Posted 10/10/2012 3:14:26 PM
Zalmari2 posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

-Visually the game DOES look significantly worse than RE5, and the camera just is not great.

It DOES not, you are just fooled into thinking like that because RE6 happens mostly in dark, whereas RE5 is mostly in bright daylight, which really shows off all the nice details. Visually they are on the same level, though the character animation (faces etc.) is better in RE6.

And why did they make the game so dark, you think?
---
Don't Believe Everything You Think...
#13IKnowGameFuPosted 10/10/2012 3:18:18 PM
Zalmari2 posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

I don't know. The textures in RE6 seem lower quality to me than RE5.
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV
#14Dark SymphonyPosted 10/10/2012 3:33:24 PM

Isn't a game being "too dark" considered a part of it's "looks?"
#15SkaigearPosted 10/10/2012 3:37:33 PM
Gameplay and main story modes:

RE6 > RE5

Contents, unlockables and polish:

RE6 < RE5
---
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 2878 6063 3010
#16slapper1Posted 10/10/2012 7:31:24 PM
Crystal_Dream posted...
slapper1 posted...
*IN MY OPINION* RE 5 is superior to RE 6 in unlocks perhaps, but not in overall content. RE 5 may have unlockable costumes and hidden weapon unlocks, but RE 6 crushes it in just about every other aspect. RE 6's mercs mode is superior, it's campaign is far more varied, the story is more interesting, ect... I was extremely satisfied with the length of RE 6 (33 hours to finish all the campaigns on Veteran mode on solo compared to 10 hours for RE 5 on normal mode) and the games endings left me feeling far more fulfilled then RE 5's. I liked RE 5 don't get me wrong, but I know a superior game when I see one and 6 is a far better game. Again just my opinion.

My opinion as well.
You saved me about 5 minutes.
Would've loved a STARS outfit for Chris though...

Agreed. More classic costumes are always welcome.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!