Free DLC coming!

#41SnoopydancePosted 10/10/2012 5:20:05 PM
cheese785 posted...
djepic112 posted...
Story-wise, coop with Ada seems to not make sense. The unknown soldier never appears in cutscenes so will he just be a tag-along during gameplay? Seems kind of sloppy.

I think it's a great idea. This is what I wanted when I originally heard that RE5 was going to be Co-Op. Instead of making a Co-Op campaign and forcing solo players to deal with terrible AI and a forced Co-Op campaign, this allows solo players to have fun while also allowing two friends to play together if they want to. I honestly would have preferred this style in more of the campaigns.

Except the AI is not terrible and neither was the AI in RE5.
---

#42pure mind gamesPosted 10/10/2012 5:26:11 PM

Not Perfect = Terrible these days.
---
Resident Evil 4 Playtrough part Final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psRVCUuWJTY
#43Mr_Big_BossPosted 10/10/2012 5:33:27 PM
co-op for Ada? I'd better hurry up and finish her campaign before I'm forced to drag a stupid AI with me.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#44LuciferTerrorPosted 10/10/2012 5:37:14 PM(edited)
Snoopydance posted...
cheese785 posted...
djepic112 posted...
Story-wise, coop with Ada seems to not make sense. The unknown soldier never appears in cutscenes so will he just be a tag-along during gameplay? Seems kind of sloppy.

I think it's a great idea. This is what I wanted when I originally heard that RE5 was going to be Co-Op. Instead of making a Co-Op campaign and forcing solo players to deal with terrible AI and a forced Co-Op campaign, this allows solo players to have fun while also allowing two friends to play together if they want to. I honestly would have preferred this style in more of the campaigns.

Tell that f-ing Sheva who was beyond useless during the fight against Wesker and Jill. The AI is amazing in this particular game, but in its predecessor, it was just an epic failure. Unless you would play on the easy difficulties. Otherwise..*Smacks your head*

Edit: f-ing Sheva or Chris, depending on whom you were controlling.
---
~On a night when even the stars disappeared..
#45SnoopydancePosted 10/10/2012 7:57:23 PM
LuciferTerror posted...
Snoopydance posted...
cheese785 posted...
djepic112 posted...

Tell that f-ing Sheva who was beyond useless during the fight against Wesker and Jill. The AI is amazing in this particular game, but in its predecessor, it was just an epic failure. Unless you would play on the easy difficulties. Otherwise..*Smacks your head*

Edit: f-ing Sheva or Chris, depending on whom you were controlling.

I played exclusively with the AI and never had an issue even on Professional (except during the Wesker/Jill fight where she wouldn't come to heal me in time). All the issues people claim to have with the RE5 AI make no sense. She "wastes" ammo killing enemies? What would you like her to do? If you don't want her to kill enemies just run through and call her. She "wastes" healing? no. She only ever heals with items that won't have wasted potential -- so yeah she'll heal you at half health but only with a single green herb. She won't use a first aid spray or R+G until you go in the red/yellow
---

#46BillysanPosted 10/10/2012 7:59:45 PM
Yeah the only time the A.I. fails is on the harder difficulties during the Jill and Wesker boss.

Other than that it worked fine.

Especially if you ONLY give it a powerful sniper rifle with healing items.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#47Ryan-06Posted 10/10/2012 8:03:14 PM
SH_expert44 posted...
Free DLC
Capcom

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Just kidding, i remember ORC got soem free DLC at the start too. It was pretty nice.

What was that? Also the spec ops DLC was paid right? Didn't play that game.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
#48Saint-BootPosted 10/10/2012 8:07:07 PM
I hope that the co-op person for Ada is Hunk.... that would be win!
---
R.I.P Bill Roberts, 4:30 pm june 26th 2012. I love you and miss you dad!
#49xKazeruxPosted 10/10/2012 8:15:55 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
SH_expert44 posted...
Free DLC
Capcom

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Just kidding, i remember ORC got soem free DLC at the start too. It was pretty nice.

What was that? Also the spec ops DLC was paid right? Didn't play that game.

Free DLC for ORC was the first mission of the Spec Ops campaign, the other six were paid.

Incidentally, I found that first mission more fun than the USS campaign, despite liking the USS more. >_>
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Because I'm a fool who has nothing but his own heart.
#50Ryan-06Posted 10/10/2012 9:12:40 PM
Well who cares about ORC. not interested.

But this.. Yes! Free, Free! My krogan balls are free! First ME3 DLC just came out, for free. now this. And from Capcom, no less.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six