Why was she naked? (small spoilers)

#61rahmed51387Posted 10/12/2012 10:27:57 AM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
the question is why ... why do you find a girl/girl situation sexy ...?

im not saying fi you like it or not ... i am asking why ...?

Guys who find girls sexy + 2 sexy girls = greater overall sexiness feature.

Notice how whether they are straight or not has no beariness if they are still attractive overall.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#62SnoopydancePosted 10/12/2012 10:39:01 AM
It's really pretty easy to understand even as a gay man -- straight men are attracted to women, physically. So naturally they would be stimulated by women naked and engaged in sexual activity with a man, right? Well, what would girl on girl be like? It's TWO people you're attracted to -- both of them -- engaged in sexual activity. It's like exponential stimulation. I don't know why you wouldn't be into that if you liked women (besides being some amount of homophobic), because it seems only logical.
---

#63Zed7777ZR1Posted 10/12/2012 12:02:06 PM
some of the responses here think im anti-homosexual ...

all i am asking is what is the reason behind it ...

the last poster posted a reasonable answer ... but the assumbtion was just not right ...

and people who say because it is ... that's so funny ... you like something and you do not know why ...? you're more likely herded into it ...
#64g0tekPosted 10/12/2012 2:16:16 PM
You have not answered my questions either.
#65Milox3Posted 10/12/2012 3:07:03 PM
Where did she keep her clothes tho? did she fold them and put them in one of the scuba suit boots? were them already in the sub?
---
3DS: 3265 5151 2528
RE.net: HuskyTheMilo
#66VersusCancelledPosted 10/12/2012 3:09:14 PM
I wanna put my Chocobo in between Ada's C-virus and make a Jill Sandwich with her.
#67_Shuyin_Posted 10/12/2012 3:10:13 PM
zombiabsol posted...
Isn't it obvious that *spoilers*
The women in the beginning is carla going down to the submarine, hence why simmons had a recording left fore carla telling her about her mission in edonia
And they then show right after that ada , out of the submarine in a building, fully clothed in a building talking to simmons. She then goes down to the submarine fully clothed. This scene can be looked at as a flashback into present time, or just letting you know naked ada was carla

Pretty much this.
---
"Your effort is for naught. How long do you plan to keep this up?"
~Haunting Ground
#68SnoopydancePosted 10/12/2012 3:12:11 PM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
some of the responses here think im anti-homosexual ...

all i am asking is what is the reason behind it ...

the last poster posted a reasonable answer ... but the assumbtion was just not right ...

and people who say because it is ... that's so funny ... you like something and you do not know why ...? you're more likely herded into it ...

What are you even talking about? People generally do not know why they like anything. Ever. "Liking something" is not really a conscious process, it's just an appeal that you're drawn to.
---

#69MysticNesslyPosted 10/12/2012 11:40:56 PM
(potential spoilers)

The woman emerging out of the suit naked is the Ada copy made by Simmons.

1) She's naked because she emerged naked from her cocoon that way. I assume she made a quick escape from the lab without bothering to cloth herself and went rogue behind Simmons' back.

2) If you look closely at her eyes (the naked one), you'll see there is a shade of blue. This is the same as the Ada copy in the blue blouse. (The real(?) Ada in red/black has hazel colored eyes.)

3) When Ada (red/black) views the projector, she says she doesn't remember taking the order and that someone else took it. Since the ship is set to allow Ada's entry, Ada's copy was able to enter the ship 6 months prior to the red/back Ada. This would explain why/how Ada copy knew about/was at the incident in Edonia.
#70NINFanboyPosted 10/12/2012 11:44:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]