The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who were you in RE1 and RE2 and why?

#1DrStrangelove88Posted 10/10/2012 10:36:02 PM
For your first time ever play through of REmake or RE: DC who were you and why.

Same thing for RE2.

For the original I was Chris first. For REmake I was Jill first. I was kind of a chauvinist in 1997. Women had no business being protagonists. In 2002 for REmake I was Jill for graphical reasons.

RE2: I was Leon first because his disc was the first one I saw.
---
If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic.
#2N7Spectre707Posted 10/10/2012 10:39:59 PM
I prefer playing as male characters over female ones...probably because I am male and find playing as females...weird. Although playing Ada's campaign was ok. Dem crawl spaces.
---
---
Your opinion is a valid and respectable expression of your own personal thoughts. You are a winner. Way to go.
#3bluedeathkingPosted 10/10/2012 10:40:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Vergil92Posted 10/10/2012 10:42:38 PM
Chris because...I don't remember really, and Leon because he was a cop (I was kind of little when I played them lol).
---
The mirror is a trigger and your mouth's a gun. Lucky for me I'm not the only one.
#5Albert1285Posted 10/10/2012 10:42:53 PM
Jill most of the times both in RE1 and Remake. I also liked Chris, he was very cool at those times before I stared hating him (RE5)

In RE2 I don't care , I play with both equally.
#6koroko_korobasePosted 10/10/2012 10:44:54 PM
Chris, because he's boss.
---
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
#7ReceiverxWisdomPosted 10/10/2012 11:09:10 PM(edited)
RE1 - DC: Chris
REmake: Chris
Reasons: Challenge. I love challenging myself through rigorous circumstances because I love having the sense of overcoming all adversity in the end when the game is over. The Chris game is harder because of inventory issues. Don't get me wrong, I did replay Jill mostly because of mr.Burton (hilarity reasons) hands down.

RE2: Claire A
Reasoning: Claire A / Leon B is the official RE2 canon. I knew this on my first through & wanted to go in order.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#8ravenscourgePosted 10/10/2012 11:10:23 PM
Jill and Claire, respectively.

Jill got more item space.

And Claire, well, I just loved Claire. A lot.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#9linkdarrelPosted 10/10/2012 11:12:02 PM
My first Resident Evil experience was watching my Dad play and his first play was as Chris, but died right off the bat because Chris does not start out with a gun, and my Dad kind of sucks at games. This was back in when the game came out and I was seven at the time. He then started to play as Jill because she starts out with a gun and has more room to hold stuff. For that reason, more holding space, the first time I played I played as Jill. Also I sort of knew what to do for the first half of the game.

For Resident Evil 2 I played as Leon. I played the games out of order, it went 1, 3, CV, 4 and then 2. I had already known that both disks were a whole game so I let my cousin borrow one disk while I played the other and he wanted to play as Claire because he had played CV but not 4. I had played both CV and 4 so it did not really matter to me which I played first.

Side note, I have gotten all endings in the first three games for every character. I do miss having different endings depending on how you played the game. Another side not, and I know Dishonored does, but most games don't have different endings depending on how you played the game. I was really pumped about Deus Ex because it has four different endings, but you chose which one you want at the very end.
---
PSN ff_link
Playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my PlayStation Vita
#10crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/10/2012 11:14:07 PM
RE1 jill, mostly for barry

RE2 claire, because i liked her loadout better, the Colt S.A.A., a crossbow and a grenade launcher = **** YEAH

although leons custom magnum was pretty badass to
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png