The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I hope Claire is in a mainline series soon.

#1iori3000Posted 10/11/2012 2:47:32 AM
My favorite RE female character.. Why was she only in RE 2 as a mainline game? She is practically a top 3 most popular female RE character along with Ada and Jill..
---
PSN: GoTigers9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-
#2CTU_007Posted 10/11/2012 2:53:04 AM
Maybe she can come back to wave a "bioterrorism is wrong" sign and throw tomatos and stuff.
#3djepic112Posted 10/11/2012 2:54:47 AM
The last canon RE game she was in was on the Dreamcast... gives you an idea of how long ago that was. With where the story has headed now, I think the writers are going to have a difficult time giving Claire a main role.
#4kefka_teaPosted 10/11/2012 2:57:19 AM
I'd like to see her in a game with Chris so we can see how they react. They seem pretty distant with eachother. Chris is always off fighting bio-weapons while Claire is busy beig a college student or something.

I also want my on screen kiss between Leon and Ada demmit!
#5dragonstar13Posted 10/11/2012 3:06:09 AM
There are rumors she'll be in the next 3DS games.
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#6Jonathan_F_GPosted 10/11/2012 3:11:49 AM
Claire does not need to come back. Both she and Leon established her role going forward in Degeneration:

She helps mankind directly. While Chris and Leon combat the threats.
---
F*** "Neo" Resident Evil! NEVER FORGET Rockman/Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Shinji Mikami's Biohazard and Onimusha!
#7Jonathan_F_GPosted 10/11/2012 3:13:44 AM
kefka_tea posted...
I'd like to see her in a game with Chris so we can see how they react. They seem pretty distant with eachother. Chris is always off fighting bio-weapons while Claire is busy beig a college student or something.

Go play BH/RE2 or BH/REORC then:

They kiss in both games.
---
F*** "Neo" Resident Evil! NEVER FORGET Rockman/Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Shinji Mikami's Biohazard and Onimusha!
#8kefka_teaPosted 10/11/2012 3:28:11 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
kefka_tea posted...

Go play BH/RE2 or BH/REORC then:

They kiss in both games.

Well I knew about number 2 but I wanted something a little newer :\ Ada needs to stop being a cock-tease!
#9Minatokun13Posted 10/11/2012 3:54:12 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Claire does not need to come back. Both she and Leon established her role going forward in Degeneration:

She helps mankind directly. While Chris and Leon combat the threats.

That means nothing. We run into survivors throughout the games. There is no reason Claire couldn't have been among them, and then joined them, like in Degeneration.

It's not like her job isn't connected to Bio-terrorism anyway, it wouldn't take much to have her around during an outbreak by coincidence like in RE2.
#10jmtstanPosted 10/11/2012 6:19:39 AM
she's in RE:Code Veronica, which is a direct sequel of RE2, and in RE:Darkside Chronicles, which retell the tales of RE2 & Code Veronica too.
---
I bought Galaxy Note instead of Vita... what am I thinking?
PSN: jmtstan1138