I hope Claire is in a mainline series soon.

#11DarkchocolateXPosted 10/11/2012 6:52:12 AM
Claire is in RE6, Ada's chapter 2, she's the extra large sized Whopper in the whopper prison.
#12kefka_teaPosted 10/11/2012 6:53:14 AM
jmtstan posted...
she's in RE:Code Veronica, which is a direct sequel of RE2, and in RE:Darkside Chronicles, which retell the tales of RE2 & Code Veronica too.

Yea but I think most of us want her in a new game:(
#13iori3000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 8:37:57 PM
I think if there were a vote to which female character people would want as a main in RE 7, Claire would either be top 2 or 3 if not come out on top.. I might actually make a poll now..
---
PSN: GoTigers9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-
#14jmtstanPosted 10/11/2012 8:43:15 PM
kefka_tea posted...
jmtstan posted...
she's in RE:Code Veronica, which is a direct sequel of RE2, and in RE:Darkside Chronicles, which retell the tales of RE2 & Code Veronica too.

Yea but I think most of us want her in a new game:(

yeah... who doesn't?
---
I bought Galaxy Note instead of Vita... what am I thinking?
PSN: jmtstan1138
#15snakey24Posted 10/11/2012 8:50:21 PM
RE7 with Jake as a partner XD!
Would be crack, still be funny and akward.

Jake: So you are Chris Redfields Little sister?
Claire: Yes, how did you know that?
Jake: Sherry talk about you a lot, she told me you like pink and that you had redish hair
Claire: euh, How do you know Sherry?
Jake: Long story short, Sherry and I meet because I have special blood and your BROOOTTTHHHEEERRR *Mgs fan...sry =X* Killed my Dad
Claire: ohhh.... WAIT WHAT.... *Squint eyes* OHMYGAWD, WESKER JR!
Jake: oh quit it, I can be that bad *looks at claire discourage*
Claire: ok I am sry TT_TT you took me by surprise Q_Q!

Stupid script is stupid...but I would really love them paired together for a mission XD
---
Currently Playing: TotA(3DS), KH:3D (3DS)(postponed), VNs(PC), RE5:GoldEdition, RE6
PSN:x-fh-xkathleena
#16caffiend7Posted 10/11/2012 9:09:44 PM
Just putting it out there but Code Veronica is cannon....besides she is not a fighter like Leon or Chris she chose a path they couldn't follow.
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#17Jonathan_F_GPosted 10/12/2012 9:29:52 AM
kefka_tea posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
kefka_tea posted...
I'd like to see her in a game with Chris so we can see how they react. They seem pretty distant with eachother. Chris is always off fighting bio-weapons while Claire is busy beig a college student or something.

I also want my on screen kiss between Leon and Ada demmit!

Go play BH/RE2 or BH/REORC then:

They kiss in both games.

Well I knew about number 2 but I wanted something a little newer :\ Ada needs to stop being a cock-tease!

Again in Operation Raccoon City, the scene where Leon and Ada kissed was retold.

And in Damnation, it is suggested that they had a romantic rendezvous at a certain point after 4 and before 6.
---
F*** "Neo" Resident Evil! NEVER FORGET Rockman/Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Shinji Mikami's Biohazard and Onimusha!
#18good_tobiPosted 10/12/2012 10:42:58 AM
I think Claire had enough or she doesn't like fighting/killing.
---
It's too late to apologize.