My boy Jake needs to **** Sherry.

#21redroses_4lifePosted 10/11/2012 4:21:14 PM
HylianShield posted...
xsniper90x posted...
not sure why, but i cant see you as an intelligent individual...

Not sure why, but I can't see you as a straight individual...

TC wins.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#22ReceiverxWisdomPosted 10/11/2012 4:25:03 PM(edited)
Um Witcher 2 has full on sex scenes and still has an M rating. I'm sure RE would be fine if they did add it in.

Knowledgeable, never played Witcher 2 so I can't comment on it. I still don't understand people's burning need to see sex displayed in RE. It would just give them more incentive to put more RE smut on rule 34 & write badly drawn out fanfic erotica because that pair did the deed.

I don't want it honestly. It would be awkward as hell to watch IMO.
I already laughed too much when Luis got wangpaled to the chest.
Keep the nekkid women though Capcom.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#23ReceiverxWisdomPosted 10/11/2012 4:27:26 PM
Sherry need to stun rod herself

I'd buy two copies of RE7 just for that.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#24Ace_43Posted 10/11/2012 4:34:02 PM
xsniper90x posted...
WaterGod469 posted...
xsniper90x posted...
Infectedglory posted...
xsniper90x posted...

Lol says the troll who got owned twice.

and this happened when?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/64272475

the guy was asking about infinite ammo. assuming your "pride" will be hurt is stupid. its something that you can legitimately unlock in the game. its not like you press a button sequence to get it.

also, if professional mode is difficult, in this resident evil game, lets see how the cawwadoody gamers of today play the old school resident evil games. this game isnt hard at all. only cawwadoody gamers will complain.

there should be no reason professional mode is hard. its all in the aiming. hell even mercenary mode isnt hard once you get used to it.

why am i even trying to show the stupidity of you children on here?

"Cawwadoody"?! God, I havnt seen such a weak display of name calling since Ravens fans started calling the Steelers the "Squeelers". It's almost like you tried....and tried some more...but that's the best you could muster.
Also, your logic is flawed...tremendously. Us "cawwadoody" (me positively) can't stand the older RE games because the tank controls are made for a tank...not a walking around game. I'm sure at the time they were great games...but all the people who want that stuff back are high on nostalgia.

I'm honestly proud of you for TRYING to have some comebacks, but you just come off as a child who's been scolded, and is now sitting in his room whispering "dirty words" at his mother, hoping she won't hear him.

As for your question
quote> Why am I even trying to show my stupidity to you educated people on here. <quote
FIXED
I don't even know man, maybe you should just not post anymore. Unless you can keep your "comedy" under control.
---
PSN:polamalublitz43
#25Aqua_lovePosted 10/11/2012 4:34:38 PM
HylianShield posted...
xsniper90x posted...

Not sure why, but I can't see you as a straight individual...

being straight doesn't mean you should treat the situation that way...

not that I have a problem with your topic, i think it's fun

but yeah, using the not straight thing as an insult...
---
<3 Piers <3
http://www.facebook.com/BSAAPiers
#26BasementDudePosted 10/11/2012 4:35:58 PM
CAWWADOODY!
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 183,712,015
#27caffiend7Posted 10/11/2012 4:36:58 PM
Never going to happen but keep telling yourself that in your head.
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#28xthunder7283Posted 10/11/2012 4:39:33 PM(edited)
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Jake's reaction to Sherry was like watching Inuyasha all over again when Kagome was naked. It's always these "AH YOU'RE ALIVE! WAIT A MINUTE ... something is amiss .... I HAVE NO BRA! I MUST HIDE" scenarios. LOL Japan. Also please keep sex out of RE? I don't mind more naked women in the next installment (Claireeee) >-> & even reproducing monsters is acceptable but full on sex? Capcom can say goodbye to an M-rating for sure.

Does the player get to see this?
*looks on back of case*
Blood and Gore.........
Intense Violence..................
Nudity............................YEAH!
Strong language.......................
Sugestive themes..............
---
PSN: RussRock7283
#29xthunder7283Posted 10/11/2012 4:40:49 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Um Witcher 2 has full on sex scenes and still has an M rating. I'm sure RE would be fine if they did add it in.

Knowledgeable, never played Witcher 2 so I can't comment on it. I still don't understand people's burning need to see sex displayed in RE. It would just give them more incentive to put more RE smut on rule 34 & write badly drawn out fanfic erotica because that pair did the deed.

I don't want it honestly. It would be awkward as hell to watch IMO.
I already laughed too much when Luis got wangpaled to the chest.
Keep the nekkid women though Capcom.

Looks like I have a new game in my list to buy
---
PSN: RussRock7283
#30Orochi_LedePosted 10/11/2012 4:44:23 PM
It's amazing how crazy people go over barley visible nudity, all you got to see was her back lol,