(Gripe Intersection SPOILER) I wish...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. (Gripe Intersection SPOILER) I wish...
3 years ago#1
The Laser mesh fence was a instant kill & therefore you had to "Slide" under it.
In Leon's and Chris' Scenarios. Anyone else feel this as well?
3 years ago#2
No one?
3 years ago#3
then no one would be able to clear that crossover portion
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
3 years ago#4
Did anyone else see the laser wall and immediately begin charging toward it, fingers at the ready for the L1+R1 quick time event that never came?
3 years ago#5
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Did anyone else see the laser wall and immediately begin charging toward it, fingers at the ready for the L1+R1 quick time event that never came?

Thats what I did the first time lol
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
3 years ago#6
Not really. But it does seem damn hard to beat the AI in the roomba room for some reason. I just played again on Amateur for the serpent medals and still lost to the AI. Only a few roombas exploded on Helena.
---

3 years ago#7
Aceviper posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...

Thats what I did the first time lol

^^That's what i'm saying.

I was completely let down when it ran right through me...
& nothing; didn't even need a tablet.
3 years ago#8
VolcanoBoulder posted...

^This

I miss RE4...
3 years ago#9
I kind of wish for that, but I only ever failed the slide one time out of maybe eight by now. That was the only time I missed the elevator too.

I can only beat the AI in opening the room if I'm playing with another human though. AI Helena would always try to open it and she's slow.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Because I'm a fool who has nothing but his own heart.
3 years ago#10
VolcanoBoulder posted...

I did lol.
---
The mirror is a trigger and your mouth's a gun. Lucky for me I'm not the only one.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. (Gripe Intersection SPOILER) I wish...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived