Why is leon's campaign so easy compared to Chris's?

#1warrenmatsPosted 10/11/2012 7:54:00 PM
I always ran out of ammo in Chris's campaign.....but in leons i have like 200 pistol ammo and 60 shotgun ammo. I'm still in chp2 in leon tho. And in leon's campaign i can just ignore all the enemies, unlike chris's I kinda have to fight everyone.
---
:D
#2sakura_kirbyPosted 10/11/2012 7:54:53 PM
classic re!
---
Only the foolish believe that suffering is just wages for being different.
#3BillysanPosted 10/11/2012 7:55:44 PM
The ammo wasn't balanced very well in Chris's campaign.

It's not to bad if you melee but obviously there are stages where enemies are across the map and stuff where it's not easy to do that.

Honestly I think they just need to hire better testers next time.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#4warrenmats(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 7:55:51 PM
sakura_kirby posted...
classic re!

Remake is classic RE....

AND ITS BLOODY HARD! D:
---
:D
#5BillysanPosted 10/11/2012 7:56:18 PM
sakura_kirby posted...
classic re!

Not really the old games never had enemies shooting you from across the level.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#6Vergil92Posted 10/11/2012 7:56:24 PM
warrenmats posted...
I always ran out of ammo in Chris's campaign.....but in leons i have like 200 pistol ammo and 60 shotgun ammo. I'm still in chp2 in leon tho. And in leon's campaign i can just ignore all the enemies, unlike chris's I kinda have to fight everyone.

^ Because of that.
---
The mirror is a trigger and your mouth's a gun. Lucky for me I'm not the only one.
#7Hime_samaPosted 10/11/2012 8:00:00 PM
Basically because Leon's campaign should be play 1st. The enemy is zombie and even it's possible to finish University part and even Sewer part with only 1 ammo clip (which I've tried before using Helena).

You can melee the zombies easily because they move slowly while for Javo is harder because they have weapons and sometimes mutated as well.
#8iconiqPosted 10/11/2012 8:01:15 PM
Never had any problem with ammo during Chris's campaign. I wasted a lot of ammo during the final boss battle, though. Playing as Piers makes the final boss super easy. :( Make sure to equip the right skills too. J'avo Killer Lv2 + Firearm Lv3 = ultimate damage! I actually find Defense Lv3 very useless. Maybe it's just me, but I hardly notice a difference with Defense Lv3 equipped... Especially when you play on Professional. You either die or live.
#9Barrel DragonPosted 10/11/2012 8:57:47 PM
Chris's Campaign-> I struggled to have more than 1 herb mixture at a time in my playthrough
Leon's Campaign-> 4 mixtures before I even finished Chapter 1.
---
PSN=Boeyoyo
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Boeyoyo
#10AndyDonoPosted 10/11/2012 9:05:49 PM(edited)
Out of the 4 campaign, Leon's campaign is by the easiest. The only annoyance/challenge in his campaign is whenever they throw Bloodshot, Screamer, armored Zombies with guns, and/or Zombies strap with explosives.

In short, in terms of difficulty for me is Chris > Jake > Ada > Leon.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)