Why is leon's campaign so easy compared to Chris's?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why is leon's campaign so easy compared to Chris's?

User Info: warrenmats

warrenmats
4 years ago#1
I always ran out of ammo in Chris's campaign.....but in leons i have like 200 pistol ammo and 60 shotgun ammo. I'm still in chp2 in leon tho. And in leon's campaign i can just ignore all the enemies, unlike chris's I kinda have to fight everyone.
:D

User Info: sakura_kirby

sakura_kirby
4 years ago#2
classic re!
Only the foolish believe that suffering is just wages for being different.

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
4 years ago#3
The ammo wasn't balanced very well in Chris's campaign.

It's not to bad if you melee but obviously there are stages where enemies are across the map and stuff where it's not easy to do that.

Honestly I think they just need to hire better testers next time.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman

User Info: warrenmats

warrenmats
4 years ago#4
sakura_kirby posted...
classic re!

Remake is classic RE....

AND ITS BLOODY HARD! D:
:D

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
4 years ago#5
sakura_kirby posted...
classic re!

Not really the old games never had enemies shooting you from across the level.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman

User Info: Vergil92

Vergil92
4 years ago#6
warrenmats posted...
I always ran out of ammo in Chris's campaign.....but in leons i have like 200 pistol ammo and 60 shotgun ammo. I'm still in chp2 in leon tho. And in leon's campaign i can just ignore all the enemies, unlike chris's I kinda have to fight everyone.

^ Because of that.
The mirror is a trigger and your mouth's a gun. Lucky for me I'm not the only one.

User Info: Hime_sama

Hime_sama
4 years ago#7
Basically because Leon's campaign should be play 1st. The enemy is zombie and even it's possible to finish University part and even Sewer part with only 1 ammo clip (which I've tried before using Helena).

You can melee the zombies easily because they move slowly while for Javo is harder because they have weapons and sometimes mutated as well.

User Info: iconiq

iconiq
4 years ago#8
Never had any problem with ammo during Chris's campaign. I wasted a lot of ammo during the final boss battle, though. Playing as Piers makes the final boss super easy. :( Make sure to equip the right skills too. J'avo Killer Lv2 + Firearm Lv3 = ultimate damage! I actually find Defense Lv3 very useless. Maybe it's just me, but I hardly notice a difference with Defense Lv3 equipped... Especially when you play on Professional. You either die or live.

User Info: Barrel Dragon

Barrel Dragon
4 years ago#9
Chris's Campaign-> I struggled to have more than 1 herb mixture at a time in my playthrough
Leon's Campaign-> 4 mixtures before I even finished Chapter 1.
PSN=Boeyoyo
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Boeyoyo

User Info: AndyDono

AndyDono
4 years ago#10
Out of the 4 campaign, Leon's campaign is by the easiest. The only annoyance/challenge in his campaign is whenever they throw Bloodshot, Screamer, armored Zombies with guns, and/or Zombies strap with explosives.

In short, in terms of difficulty for me is Chris > Jake > Ada > Leon.
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why is leon's campaign so easy compared to Chris's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived