Wish they would patch the QTE's...

#1JCtheArchangelPosted 10/11/2012 9:40:53 PM
Just need a few milliseconds more so I don't die to them quite so often... I only played on normal, yet QTE's killed me more than anything else by a landslide victory... uncool.
---
Good games: Skyrim, Blizzard games, Star Oceans, Final Fantasy 4-10, Resident Evil 1-6, Kingdoms of Amalur
Bad games: FF 11+, movie based games
#2N7Spectre707Posted 10/11/2012 9:41:38 PM
They did. It's called breakout.
---
---
Your opinion is a valid and respectable expression of your own personal thoughts. You are a winner. Way to go.
#3kefka_teaPosted 10/11/2012 9:42:43 PM
There not that bad. I did most of them my first try, including the rope climbing one.

There are a few cheap death QTEs tho. The only one that I thought was really cheap was the parachute one lol
#4MajorPancakesPosted 10/11/2012 9:43:32 PM
I play on professional and QTE's aren't that hard imo. Just make sure for the stick motions you do circles with both analog sticks. And for button mashing, well just button mash with all your might. Personally, I button mash slower using my thumbs, so I switch fingers when the button prompts pop up.
#5EgHeadFoolPosted 10/11/2012 9:44:18 PM
I just wish they didn't make me spin the analog stick around rapidly. I paid for a game, not a controller destroyer. I'm looking to AVOID having my PS3 controllers end up like an N64 controller after too much Mario Party.
#6AceviperPosted 10/11/2012 9:45:08 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
I just wish they didn't make me spin the analog stick around rapidly. I paid for a game, not a controller destroyer. I'm looking to AVOID having my PS3 controllers end up like an N64 controller after too much Mario Party.

you don't really need to spin that fast if you use both sticks
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#7EgHeadFoolPosted 10/11/2012 9:45:58 PM(edited)
Well I didn't know you could use two sticks until now, so that's something to try. Do you spin them both in the same direction?
#8Orochi_LedePosted 10/11/2012 9:46:59 PM
Amateur mode does all of them for you, so there you go. That mode is there for a reason, for people who find QTEs difficult.
#9AceviperPosted 10/11/2012 9:47:08 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
Well I didn't know you could use two sticks until now, so that's something to try. Do you spin them both in the same direction?

i just put my palm over both sticks and rotate them like that

so i spin them in the same direction
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#10slapper1Posted 10/11/2012 9:49:54 PM
The Rasklapanje grab QTE is the most insulting of the QTE's I've come across. Only once have I ever been able to escape from it and if you fail, it's instant death. No matter how fast I rotate both analog sticks, I just can't beat it without breakout and I'm a pro with QTE's. Ugh, just patch that one and the occasional zombie grab from the back that is also really hard to escape from and I'd be golden.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!