For new players - DON'T play Leon first.

#11tehdudPosted 10/12/2012 2:06:33 AM
well leon is the main character after all. chris got nothing on leon.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#12LansfieldPosted 10/12/2012 2:19:20 AM
Chris' campaign would kill new players. And would reveal Piers
#13CyborgTwentyPosted 10/12/2012 4:13:43 AM
leon
jake
chris
ada
in this order.
#14Ryan-06Posted 10/12/2012 4:21:35 AM
Just as long as jakes is last, new players should get warmed up just fine.

I did Leons halfway through, but then switched to Chris and finished his first. Then did Jakes just to get his awful campaign out of my way lol.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
#15Doom_InfinitePosted 10/12/2012 4:23:21 AM
Chris, Jake, Leon

Play them this way and save the best for last.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#16Chilly82Posted 10/12/2012 4:44:15 AM
hiphop2266 posted...
AdaSandwich posted...
Honestly, I went with this order:

Chris -> Jake -> Leon -> Ada

And it leaves Leon's final battle all the more rewarding :3

Playing Chris' campaign first, given the ending, made me want to see more of Jake's side of the story afterwards.

Exactly how I played mine. It makes the most sense to me. I felt like Chris was the least important, story wise of the main 4 characters.

Um how?

*SPOILERS*

He and Piers rescued Jake, saving the world from the C-Virus. They cornered Carla, the main villain of the game. And they stopped the biggest and most dangerous B.O.W. of the game, who would have destroyed the world if Chris didn't stop him. Chris' story is the most important, storywise.
#17Pieszczotek13Posted 10/12/2012 4:53:28 AM
i used the order found in another thread - and i feel really gratefull for the person that posted it - it really didnt spoil much for other characters.

chris 1
chris 2
jake 1
jake 2
leon 1
leon 2
leon 3
jake 3
chirs 3
jake 4
leon 4
chris 4
jake 5
chris 5
leon 5
#18Ryan-06Posted 10/12/2012 4:55:03 AM
Chilly82 posted...

*SPOILERS*

He and Piers rescued Jake, saving the world from the C-Virus. They cornered Carla, the main villain of the game. And they stopped the biggest and most dangerous B.O.W. of the game, who would have destroyed the world if Chris didn't stop him. Chris' story is the most important, storywise.

What was that "Haos" BOW gonna do anyway? How would it destroy everything? Spread the virus faster? gas?
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
#19SodaltoPosted 10/12/2012 5:01:40 AM
hiphop2266 posted...
AdaSandwich posted...
Honestly, I went with this order:

Chris -> Jake -> Leon -> Ada

And it leaves Leon's final battle all the more rewarding :3

Playing Chris' campaign first, given the ending, made me want to see more of Jake's side of the story afterwards.

Exactly how I played mine. It makes the most sense to me. I felt like Chris was the least important, story wise of the main 4 characters.

But Chris' campaign is the only one besides Ada's where you get who the main villain is and what his plans are. Plus, Chris is the only one of the 4 who actually prevents these plans from coming to fruition.
#20pure mind gamesPosted 10/12/2012 5:12:16 AM
I did Leon - Chris - Jake - Ada and it didn't lessen the others, nor did I feel anything was spoiled
---
Resident Evil 4 Playtrough part Final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psRVCUuWJTY