New Game Plus

#1lionheart101xzPosted 10/12/2012 5:47:56 AM
So for new game plus, you get to start with the weapons and items that you got only for that particular character that you completed the campaign with. I'd like to know something though, supposed I complete the game first with Leon, start a new game plus with Helena and complete it and choose to play as Leon again, will Leon keep all his items? Or will it be erased?
#2SkelterMelterPosted 10/12/2012 6:41:03 AM
Bump, would like to know this also.
#3pure mind gamesPosted 10/12/2012 6:48:08 AM
he'll keep them
---
Resident Evil 4 Playtrough part Final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psRVCUuWJTY
#4strawberry11Posted 10/12/2012 8:39:55 AM
New Game+ in RE6 is just weird and counter-intuitive.

In most games, NG+ is how you replay the game with all your accumulated gear/skills from the 1st play-through. But in RE6 that just happens automatically - replay any of the chapters and the character will have all the gear they have collected in that and any other chapter. NG+ is how you get to replay your game WITHOUT accumulated gear. It's just bizarre
#5pure mind gamesPosted 10/12/2012 8:47:08 AM

In most games, NG+ is how you replay the game with all your accumulated gear/skills from the 1st play-through. But in RE6 that just happens automatically - replay any of the chapters and the character will have all the gear they have collected in that and any other chapter. NG+ is how you get to replay your game WITHOUT accumulated gear. It's just bizarre

You could always say No and keep them numbty.
---
#6sehr0Posted 10/12/2012 8:51:40 AM
i made the mistake after finishing the whole game to start form 0 with weapons lol , becareful with new game+ , this game is a mess :/
#7RafedxPosted 10/12/2012 8:51:56 AM
pure mind games posted...

Numbty? Why would you insult the guy when he is just stating the way they used the NG+ mode in RE6 was a bit odd as its the opposite of most other games with NG+. I don't see the need to insult someone for talking about why its weird.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#8strawberry11Posted 10/12/2012 8:56:53 AM
pure mind games posted...

Obviously I know that and there is no need for the insult. I was just pointing out how NG+ works because it seems to cause some people some confusion. Which is understandable when you consider how counter-intuitive it is compared to what usually passes for NG+ (which is the point I was making)
Besides, what would be the point of choosing NG+ but choosing to keep your equipment. Why not just go and pick the chapter you want to replay?
#9pure mind gamesPosted 10/12/2012 9:05:21 AM(edited)
Numbty? Why would you insult the guy when he is just stating the way they used the NG+ mode in RE6 was a bit odd as its the opposite of most other games with NG+. I don't see the need to insult someone for talking about why its weird.

It's not if you think about it, most games with New Game+ have it as a separate option or have you load a Clear Data file, RE6 has 1 file if you wanted a fresh New Game you'd have to delete your save like in RE5(sure you could just sell everything but all upgrades would be available from the start), RE6 gives you that option without having to delete your file.

Besides, what would be the point of choosing NG+ but choosing to keep your equipment. Why not just go and pick the chapter you want to replay?

Because from what I hear you only have what you would have at that point, i.e No Magnum in chapter 1.

And who gets insulted by the word numbty anyway? it's a friendly insult at best.
---
#10PhaildPosted 10/12/2012 9:09:18 AM
Because from what I hear you only have what you would have at that point, i.e No Magnum in chapter 1.

You heard wrong
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19