BOW escape Chris ch.5

#1krauser9Posted 10/12/2012 11:55:27 AM
Did anyone else rage on this part? The part where you shoot the BOW's head to move its arm is near impossible for me.

I'm not sure if it's my controller or the stupid camera angle. Chris always ends up running towards the wall instead of going up the inclined walkway...
---
PSN | XLR8dethr8, XBL GT: PhillxCOTD
Whats your kill streak?
#2MGSKojimaPosted 10/12/2012 12:00:07 PM
When I was doing a speed run, that part got real stupid. I hate the fact that you have to be right up in front of the hand if you plan on making it through that door. Running up sloped floors is god awful slow.
#3RyuuHou25Posted 10/12/2012 12:07:17 PM
Not really....I died twice, got the patterns down and the stupid changing camera angle and got through it.

I died once during the initial run, and then once in the water tunnel part where you have to crawl up......crawling parts piss me off to no end, the first one on the bridge in chapter 2 made me die about 10 times.

Once you get the pattern down though, it's not too bad....although I haven't done it on higher than normal, so if it alternates like in RE5 then....yeah, I'll be raging
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4SSJ2_WookiePosted 10/12/2012 12:08:33 PM
Actually didnt have any troubles with it. Few shotgun blasts to the face and I was free to go
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
#5AceviperPosted 10/12/2012 12:09:59 PM
I didn't have any trouble with it...

but my AI partner sure did

Retried so many times because he refused to go fast
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone